No announcement yet.

HOLY CHIT! GGG's DICK Bulge...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

game recognize game.

i'm packing weight. i can give props when another man's packing. it is what it is.

i'm secure in my heterosexuality. i ain't tryna deny reality here.

Comment

Have you compared it with ginger's bulge?

Comment

That's his good boy

Comment

Comment

Poor Max over there looking like he had gender re-assignment surgery. Actually....maybe GGG took Max's dick & put it on top of his dick. Only one dick per family in whateveristan they are from like only one guy can box per family or whatever is the reason Max don't box no more.

Comment

If true then his dad must have had a big wang.

His mother is Korean right? they statistically have the worlds smallest peckers but yeah, his dad probably had a big cossack c0ck.

Canelo has a big snake too actually. The fight should be called The Battle Of The Snakes.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Good reaction! ***** is gay! Hopefully Khazak**** whoops up on Canelo though!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Poor Max over there looking like he had gender re-assignment surgery. Actually....maybe GGG took Max's dick & put it on top of his dick. Only one dick per family in whateveristan they are from like only one guy can box per family or whatever is the reason Max don't box no more.

damn. when that red pill hits and you realize your twin brother got more height, more money, more fame, more boxing ability and a bigger dick.

that is punishment.

Comment

I'll say this. There's never a dull moment on this forum!! Lols

Comment

I remember when I made a thread about Golovkin's massive member and a lot of you guys said he didn't have that BDC. Turns out he has that and more.
                      Last edited by Vegemil; 05-22-2017, 03:30 PM. Reason: Thread my penis.

Comment

Working...
                      X