Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner To Spend Three Days in Jail For Contempt Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If run-ins with the law stopped fighters from having fights, we would never have any fights

Comment

Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
      http://m.fox19.com/fox19/db_330522/c...tguid=e8b0umy5

it's only 3 days but ain't nobody gonna risk a big fight with him if he won't even show up for court dates

boxer adrien broner to serve jail time for contempt
      fox19 digital media staff
      may 22, 2017 10:59 am
      kenton county, ky (fox19) - professional boxer adrien broner will spend the next three days behind bars.

Broner pleaded guilty monday to a disorderly conduct charge from an incident at a kenton county bar back in 2014.

All jail time was suspended.

But because broner failed to show up for other court appearances in the case, he was charged with contempt. He was ordered to serve three days in jail and placed in handcuffs following today's hearing.

The onetime four-division champion, who lives in cincinnati, was arrested on an open warrant back in april, after being found in a vehicle riddled with bullets.
      he is fighting mikey garcia next in july or august on showtime!!!

Comment

Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
        he was late to court last year and got 30 days. He just got arrested last month on an outstanding warrant for missing a court date. He just missed another one. You think he's worth risking? I'm a broner fan, everybody knows this. But he needs help not boxing. I've been saying that since he went out to vegas with floyd to turn his life around. He needs professional help not floyd
        edit: This is the court date he was arrested for last month
        broner is the new jermain taylor... He does not care... I wish boxing fans would stop pretending to care about him and just watch him get knocked out by mikey lol

Comment

Originally posted by mirko troll cop View Post
          why do i have a feeling sam watson is somewhere yelling at his twin sons like a sandford & son re-run with a bottle in his hand and sauce all over his shirt;

"i can't take this no-mo, haymon wants me to fix this shıt witta 60k salary and fix them dirrell's, broner... Sheet i outta works for oscar and them mexicans, plus they food is suppperrr!"
          60k? Thats what oscar pays his designated driver eric gomez for a full year...
          Last edited by CONTROVERSIAL; 05-22-2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            All the other charges were dropped, this is just because he couldn't be bothered to show up to court.

Broner stays taking L's.
            Damn!!! That's beyond stupid. But just look how he dresses for court? He probably got 3 days for looking homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              this is like craig getting fired on his day off. You've got to be one stupid motherphucker to get put in jail because you couldn't show up to court for charges that were going to get dropped anyway.
              how do people not understand that he is mentally ******ed yet? He keeps giving people signs that he is ******ed and boxing fans who are even bigger ******s keep expecting him to change.... What a joke lol

Comment

Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
                He's wasting his life.

Hanging around with rappers, being a fool in the streets, at the clubs, not training, etc.

Prime example for all young athlete of what NOT to do.
                He isnt just hanging with rappers, he is a rapper himself lol... he even has a few artists.... he thinks he can be a rapper and is playing the part of a ****** like most rappers do..... boxing fans need to get real and stop expecting better from this clown

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Has Broner given us one of his "Ima changed man baby I dont do parties no more im all grown up and i gotta be a role model for my kids' speeches? I admit to being kinda attached to those.
                  showtime wont air anymore of those lmfao.... chavez jr and broner have used all their sympathy cards.... its finito for both these bad hombres...

Comment

Originally posted by my low place View Post
                    tmt is praying that tank davis isnt this dude
                    why would they pray he isnt when he has never gotten in any trouble in his life? Tank is the opposite of broner.... He is a gym rat who never drinks or does any drugs.... Tank has 200 amateur wins also so he has been fighting his whole life...

Comment

If he wants to be a boxer then he needs to box. At this time, make the fight with Mikey Garcia and worry about all the "what-ifs" later. If he gets in trouble again then it's on him. But no need to put him on the shelf because of what he might or might not do.

Comment

Working...
                      X