Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should target Eubank Jr. for that UK money

Comment

Comment

Probably the best at 168 but I think avni Yildirim is the mandatory challenger to smith/Dirrell title fight rather than as reported by the PBC announcers

Comment

How come you guys give Spen e so much **** about his nipples but don't say anything about Benavidez' strange nips?

Comment

I was a fan of Jose Benavidez and have known about David since before he turned pro but let me remind you guys that Jose Benavidez also looked like a beast when he was coming up...

In other words, hold your horses.

Comment

I agree, 168 is so goddamn weak that a 20 year old prospect looks like he's head and shoulders above the rest

degale fight would be close though. he outworks zurdo to a UD, & batters groves and smith to stoppage wins

Eubank fight would be AWESOME

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I was a fan of Jose Benavidez and have known about David since before he turned pro but let me remind you guys that Jose Benavidez also looked like a beast when he was coming up...

Jose always looked like overhyped crap tbf, there was never any comparison between the brothers...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

I had big hopes for Jose but once he stepped up in competition he wasn't the puncher that his brother appears to be.

Comment

Another hype train

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I had big hopes for Jose but once he stepped up in competition he wasn't the puncher that his brother appears to be.
                      People look like punchers all the time while fighting ****ty opposition. Once Jose started going the distance he would look bad. His stamina looked bad too.

Im just saying, take it a little slower. This dude is 20 years old and you named DeGale. DeGale is no joke. Even Badou Jack who seems to be on the chinny side can be a tall task.

Comment

Working...
                      X