Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook's Trainer Doesn't See Spence as Best American Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
    sheffield actually has some of the best water in the country as its naturally filtered though the rocks in the countryside
    Well... if you know this much, i guess you're not a scalie! But since you are so knowledgeable, tell me: why are so many brits delusional when it comes to their boxers? Brook is special... Khan is a star... The Smiths have talent (not the band...which was actually quite good)... Crolla is worth a million dollars... And the list goes on and on... Maybe you should be a little more humble.. no? I mean... you've invaded half the earth, but you still have a queen? Like ...what's up with that? And you're all so polite... but after 2 beers, you turn into savages and wreck everything... i mean... shouldn't you be protecting your women who are getting raped by pakis instead? Then again... i guess it's payback... So how about a revolte sire? or maybe a revolution? ( i'm french... you must have guessed by now- but french from Canada... so yeah... not to keen on imperialists lol)
    sorry mate... got carried away there...re lol I promise to visit Sheffield next time and apoligize personnaly Cheers!

Comment

Saw on on a boxing IG page that Spence's team brought up the records of Brook's opponents early in his career, did a little BoxRec-ing, and found...

Brook's first 16 opponents had a combined record of...

169-849-39

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        Well... if you know this much, i guess you're not a scalie! But since you are so knowledgeable, tell me: why are so many brits delusional when it comes to their boxers? Brook is special... Khan is a star... The Smiths have talent (not the band...which was actually quite good)... Crolla is worth a million dollars... And the list goes on and on... Maybe you should be a little more humble.. no? I mean... you've invaded half the earth, but you still have a queen? Like ...what's up with that? And you're all so polite... but after 2 beers, you turn into savages and wreck everything... i mean... shouldn't you be protecting your women who are getting raped by pakis instead? Then again... i guess it's payback... So how about a revolte sire? or maybe a revolution? ( i'm french... you must have guessed by now- but french from Canada... so yeah... not to keen on imperialists lol)
        sorry mate... got carried away there...re lol I promise to visit Sheffield next time and apoligize personnaly Cheers!
        that did make me laugh!
        but something you wrote was really out of order...

it's apologiSe, not with a Z. disgusting... haha

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
          that did make me laugh!
          but something you wrote was really out of order...

it's apologiSe, not with a Z. disgusting... haha
          Sorry mate! It is my second language...

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            Sorry mate! It is my second language...
            people in north america use the Z.
            but they're wrong, obviously...!

Comment

Working...
            X