No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin VADA Tested Five Times For Jacobs Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
    Typical troll. Is this your excuse when ggg destroys jacobs just like Lemiuex destroyed his brother Stevens?
    JACOBS HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT BEFORE BY SOME EURO BUM... SO WHY WOULD ANYONE BE SURPRISED IF GGG KNOCKS HIM OUT?

Comment

Very good at catching people IF they want to. And I'm not certain they're not equally talented in "catching" people who haven't actually cheated.

They may be straight as can be but that's not my personal impression at all, and looking at who they work closely with, well, doesn't inspire confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        So how many GGG haters would make the SAME negative comments if there was an article mentioning their favorite boxers were tested 5 times by Vada??? I bet they would be praising their favorite boxers up and down. The BIAS on this site is ridiculously transparent.
        Obviously the answer is none!

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
          Very good at catching people IF they want to. And I'm not certain they're not equally talented in "catching" people who haven't actually cheated.

They may be straight as can be but that's not my personal impression at all, and looking at who they work closely with, well, doesn't inspire confidence.
          What the fuk are you bellends talking about?

And yea, they used a former juicing expert in Conte to build the most effective schedule of testing. This is normal, Heredia I believe has also been used to help USADA understand these windows that these athletes like to use. Conte also wasn't the only one, VADA went to many people in the know to build the comprehensive testing regime they have.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            if it scares floyd who is a notorious cheater then it must be doing something right
            You're more of a Goblin than a Troll

Sorry mofo

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              What the fuk are you bellends talking about?

And yea, they used a former juicing expert in Conte to build the most effective schedule of testing. This is normal, Heredia I believe has also been used to help USADA understand these windows that these athletes like to use. Conte also wasn't the only one, VADA went to many people in the know to build the comprehensive testing regime they have.
              oh ok thanks for pointing out that compelling evidence of how VADA and USADA are beyond corruptible. i feel so so so so silly now. maybe i'll get tested myself as maybe i was smoking something silly thinking that.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                VADA TESTS CAN BE MANIPULATED JUST LIKE ANY DRUG TESTING COMPANY YOU MORON.... VADA IS NOTHING SPECIAL.... RELAX.... ALL YOU BOXING MORONS JERKING OFF TO VADA LIKE THEY ARE GOD SMH....
                We all know you're dumb but my question is WHO THE **** GAVE YOU GREEN K?

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  oh ok thanks for pointing out that compelling evidence of how VADA and USADA are beyond corruptible. i feel so so so so silly now. maybe i'll get tested myself as maybe i was smoking something silly thinking that.
                  You sound like an emo. Quit being so negative with dumb assumptions. There is reason why people question usada, vada has been golden so far, bunch of whiny girly boys.

Comment

Great to see GGG is a clean athlete setting the example with his hard work and willingness to take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      You sound like an emo. Quit being so negative with dumb assumptions. There is reason why people question usada, vada has been golden so far, bunch of whiny girly boys.
                      i wouldn't know what an emo sounds like

well, I'm glad that you have found an infallible testing agency. perhaps you ought to also decide which politicians and police officers are cast iron guaranteed 100% honest too, really you could change the world, except obviously no-one will ever take any real notice of you, which is probably why you're so easily upset in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X