Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to Switch Cell Phone carriers which is best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS is an idiot asking here. In general Verizon has the best coverage but you should post this in facebook or ask co workers and neighbors where you are 90% of the time.

My house has tech shield and will need booster for t mobile to have any reception. I don't need that with Verizon.

Ask your co worker and neighbors idiot

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Green K thanks bro so your T-Mobile works fine reception wise? Thats the main reason why I'm switching. I may do 2 cell phones like you as one or both will be a write off. Most tell me verizon has the best coverage but they pay the most for their monthly. I think my co-worker pays like $130 a month for the same exact iPhone i have but he's always watching stuff and playing games on his phone, i don't need all that.

I saw you can get unlimited talk/text/data for t-mobile for $70/month for an iPhone so i'm like WTF why aint i up on this yet? But i guess the reception is the last deciding factor. i live up by the hills in so cal. i think this hills block my reception? whenever I'm in building the reception sometimes goes completely away. again this is with AT&T though so i was wondering if T-Mobile was any better?

yeah I pay like 90 a month for my verizon service, but yeah tmobile i never had an issue with it in SD or LA so If socal gonna be your main usage i see no issue with going with tmobile.

Comment

how's T-Mobile's reception?
        4th behind Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          TS is an idiot asking here. In general Verizon has the best coverage but you should post this in facebook or ask co workers and neighbors where you are 90% of the time.

My house has tech shield and will need booster for t mobile to have any reception. I don't need that with Verizon.

Sounds like you need to log out. Too much in your feelings.

Comment

T Mobile has the best plans and the reception is decent. Definitely doesnt have the beat reception but youll be fine in most areas.

Comment

Does anyone have that one that google put out recently?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

Lol

What are you so upset?

Comment

Time to switch cell phone carriers which one is best and why?

I currently have AT&T and am not happy with it. The cell phone coverage is shotty at best, which is horrible for work and business calls.

I will stay with the iPhone but I'm pretty much deciding between T-Mobile and Verizon at this point.

I want better cell reception, a low monthly, but great data plans, unlimited talk/text etc. I also need an international plan as well as I have to travel outside of the US for work a lot and I usually just put my phone on airplane mode and miss a ton of calls and texts.

T-Mobile seems to be the better option for what I need. What do guys think? How is your reception and plans?

Thanks bros Green K for good feedback and help.
                  At&T pound for pound I s the best. Verizon will give you the best coverage but will also be the most expensive, especially if you need a good data plan. T-Mobile is the cheapest option but probably will have the crappiest reception.

It sounds like you already made up your mind on T-mobile and just are looking for people to affirm that decision. I'd go with T-Mobile strictly on the strength of their unlimited data plan offer, Verizon milks you for every megabyte used.
                  Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-25-2016, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i have Verizon...i dont mind paying a lil extra for a quality network
                    Green K thanks bro i ended up getting Verizon, Costco was doing an awesome deal.

The reception is amazing! I'm getting double the bars i did with my AT&T. The only thing I'm worried about is what my monthly will come out too lol. I'll just wait and see. I travel a lot to Canada and Mexico for work and both of those are included so thats a major plus!

Comment

This young lady asked me to switch to AT&T, but I was already using that service. Perfectly happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X