Pig kills black man in San Diego

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
    lol u evil bstards

theres no way around it you have to be a d-bag to enjoy that, and thats a fact

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      lol u evil bstards

theres no way around it you have to be a d-bag to enjoy that, and thats a fact
      you watched the whole video, didnt you?
      lol

Comment

I love going deer hunting and pheasant hunting and im an avid fisherman. I just love the outdoor lifestyle.

But i have to say hunting like that is for the piece of **** hunters. Those type of sum bags give hard working real men hunters a bad name. That type of hunting pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I hope people begin to realize that when you need help with a mentally ill family member, NEVER call the cops unless you want that family member dead.
          For real, you're better off hittin em with a frying pan like it's a cartoon to knock em out over grabbing your phone and calling the fuzz.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            I love going deer hunting and pheasant hunting and im an avid fisherman. I just love the outdoor lifestyle.

But i have to say hunting like that is for the piece of **** hunters. Those type of sum bags give hard working real men hunters a bad name. That type of hunting pisses me off.
            I normally would agree wit this, but down south the hog problem is so bad that this has like literally zero effect on wild numbers, if anything more of these hunts need to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post

in Texas, you can shoot and kill hogs anytime, not sure if the video is in Texas or not, but we do it more to stop them from over populating and destroying crops

Comment

in Texas, you can shoot and kill hogs anytime, not sure if the video is in Texas or not, but we do it more to stop them from over populating and destroying crops
                I'm not against the hunting of these hogs. But dang the way it's done is fuk'd up. I don't agree with the helicopter hunting.

Comment

What a ******, its like he was trying to get killed

Comment

That's a ****ing great sport

Comment

you watched the whole video, didnt you?
                      lol
                      no i did not, you are scum

Comment

Working...