No announcement yet.

Black women most educated in the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    Systemic racism tends to target black males, how many black males are in prison for possession of weed? a drug that is now legal in the capital?

This has a direct impact on education
    Absolutely, all this is part of a fundamental and historic problem. Good on the black women for improving themselves and bettering future chances of their own children, for instance. I think we can agree there is a black male problem, though, even without casting too much blame here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao... You don't have a biology degree, and you sure as hell have no idea what your talking about.. Finance and accounting are some of the best degrees to have.. No matter what business- fight promoter, Google, local landscaping, etc everyone needs an accountant.. It's universal in business.. If you actually had a degree or common sense you would know this
      There are good jobs for those major, yes. But with the 1 billion people in the US with business, finance and accounting degrees, good luck finding an actual great job with it. The over saturation of those degree are making them almost worthless without an extensive graduate degree. Its not that hard to understand.

And i do have a bio degree, but like i said it is almost worthless as well without a masters or PHD. There's a big problem with everyone getting a degree and that is, how does anyone actually stand outy

Comment

Lol this must be a joke. Black women are usually fcuking stupid ghetto trash crack whores

Black women are known for being slutty as hell too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Within the next 20 years.
          Nope.. So your telling me in 20 years there will be no CFOs or bankers or investment brokers.. Maybe the generic H&R block accountants

Comment

Well I have a BA And a Masters but it's still **** the police.

You got B.A. in B.S. ...

Comment

Would that of any help if they will stay at home after marrying a white man?. Since the white man will be likely a CEO or COO....

Comment

Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post
                Lol this must be a joke. Black women are usually fcuking stupid ghetto trash crack whores

Black women are known for being slutty as hell too.
                Are you saying you need to be intelligent to graduate from college? Guess you've never been.

In 2016 college is a place to commit welfare fraud and waste 4-7 years drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Absolutely, all this is part of a fundamental and historic problem. Good on the black women for improving themselves and bettering future chances of their own children, for instance. I think we can agree there is a black male problem, though, even without casting too much blame here and there.
                  Yes without doubt here in the United States there is a problem no point in denying it however I think it's highlighted more than problems in other communities. White america is in the midst of a huge heroin epidemic as we speak that gets very little coverage.

Comment

Yes without doubt here in the United States there is a problem no point in denying it however I think it's highlighted more than problems in other communities. White america is in the midst of a huge heroin epidemic as we speak that gets very little coverage.
                    That heroin epidemic will take care of itself eventually. I read overdose deaths all the time... I call it natural selection. If they choose to do that **** and die then so be. I wouldn't call for help if I saw someone that overdosed. I hate when people say that heroin addicts have a disease and that people should help then instead of condemning them. They knowingly try the stuff so that disease excuse don't fly with me.

Comment

Originally posted by willy wanker View Post
                      nice to see black women stepping up to the plate, considering the majority of them will end up being single mothers.
                      hahahahahaha..

Comment

Working...
                      X