No announcement yet.

David Lemieux vs. Martin Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    Bad fight for Murray who likes to impose his strength on the inside, I think he'd actually get stopped whether that be his corner throwing in the towel or a TKO.
    Groves and Abraham couldn't stop him, but now, Lemieux is suddenly supposed to. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
      Bad fight for Murray who likes to impose his strength on the inside, I think he'd actually get stopped whether that be his corner throwing in the towel or a TKO.
      Are we talking about the same guy?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
        Murray is not beating Golovkin, Saunders or Jacobs, the top 3 fighters of the divisin, but I do think he would fight on equal ground against Canelo and Eubank, the second tier of the division.
        Canelo would break him down but I like the eubank fight

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          ^ This. Look at the way HBO desperately tried to sell Lemieux in his last fight against a broken Tapia, all the while hinting, "Hey, he's legit and that makes Golovkin legit."
          That was literally the saddest, most scripted, shameless, and propogandized commentary I've ever heard.
          Is that what they really said hahaha that's funny

Comment

Murray is not beating Golovkin, Saunders or Jacobs, the top 3 fighters of the divisin, but I do think he would fight on equal ground against Canelo and Eubank, the second tier of the division.
            Eubank is clearly quite equal to Saunders. The last 6 rounds of that fight was all Eubank. I have a feeling Eubank would win a rematch. Not sure he deserves being put into second tier. All of the fighters you mentioned are the big boys of MW.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
              Eubank is clearly quite equal to Saunders. The last 6 rounds of that fight was all Eubank. I have a feeling Eubank would win a rematch. Not sure he deserves being put into second tier. All of the fighters you mentioned are the big boys of MW.
              Eubank has to beat at least 1 impressive opponent before I can consider him above second tier. He was certainly impressive against Saunders, though, but losing in style doesn't take you up a tier.

Comment

Groves and Abraham couldn't stop him, but now, Lemieux is suddenly supposed to. LOL.
                Completely different type of fighters and punchers in comparison to Lemieux who doesn't throw sharp and patient punches. He just gets close and unloads.

Comment

Working...
                X