Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin, Ryabinsky Vow To Announce New Wilder Fight Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, there was no testing when Floyd asked for testing. Nevada commission was only using urine! Everyone needs to thank Floyd and Donaire for bringing testing to the forefront

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I get the feeling that he took the PED after the third test in April, so that should negate all the "it's still in my system from when it was legal" bull****!!
      Yup. At his age probably felt something was missing after years of using the stuff and trying to kick it so needed a little boost. Microdose to help and hoped he would pass test or they would be done testing cause fight was so close and he passed the other 3 but didnt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBoxingFan23 View Post
          Would you defend a fighter you hate? He passed 3 test. Which one was within the same month of his failed test. He probably thought that he had some time before the next test and used it. Drugs are addictive. For instance I take adderal. When I'm off of it I don't feel the same or as productive. That could have been how Povetkin felt and just needed that boost of confidence. Plus Russia has been in a big PED scandal for Olympics and other athletes. In not buying the bull****. Boxing is dangerous and you just can't afford to play around with a PED user. You see what happen when PAC got off! No more TKO's
          Just said the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Spin however you like. Povetkin got busted for illegal PEDs. He loses his shot. On to bigger and better things for Wilder. F.uck this cheating b1tch. And all the f.uck n.iggaz like yourself trying to defend him.
            Thats the problem though. Wilder needed this fight a lot more than Povetkin needed it - Wilder has zero legitimacy at the top of the the division, and this fight offered that, as well as a massive payday. The WBC and the Russian commission seem more than happy to allow the fight to be postponed, so i'm not sure why Wilder's team seem so adamant about not fighting later on, with the added caveat with Povetkin of a very strict testing regime.

Who is Wilder going to fight to become a decent HW contender? Pulev is a possibility, but he has a very comfy relationship with the IBF, and a Joshua fight would get him a much bigger payday.

Comment

Do these people live on planet earth?

Comment

Can't wait until Canelo- GGG is announced. I'm tired of talking about this Povetkin stuff already.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Thats the problem though. Wilder needed this fight a lot more than Povetkin needed it - Wilder has zero legitimacy at the top of the the division, and this fight offered that, as well as a massive payday. The WBC and the Russian commission seem more than happy to allow the fight to be postponed, so i'm not sure why Wilder's team seem so adamant about not fighting later on, with the added caveat with Povetkin of a very strict testing regime.

Who is Wilder going to fight to become a decent HW contender? Pulev is a possibility, but he has a very comfy relationship with the IBF, and a Joshua fight would get him a much bigger payday.
                  Wilder is fine. Stiverne was a legit heavyweight contender, and Deontay beat him easily. He's a legit heavyweight, whether his haters like it or not. I live in the Southeast. I attended his fight with Molina. Deontay has no problems drawing there. As a fan of his, I wanted this fight for him to shut up his haters. But he's not to blame for it falling apart. Ten years ago when the belts didn't seem to matter much, he would have "needed" this fight. When Wladimr was seen as an untouchable champion, he would have needed this fight. But now that everybody is belt crazy, just have the strap keeps him relevant. And as long as he has it, he's gonna be in line for a big fight.

Comment

Comment

Yes. We're still getting this fight. *daps Ryabinsky*

Comment

Working...
                      X