I'm still puzzled as to how Floyd managed to retire undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
    Sure, according to you...
    according to everyone who saw the fight...

Comment

• I don't see how it's puzzling. He was a cherry picker, a diva, a cheat, and a very good fighter. I'd be more surprised if he lost with the setup he had.

Comment

• Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
        I don't see how it's puzzling. He was a cherry picker, a diva, a cheat, and a very good fighter. I'd be more surprised if he lost with the setup he had.
        True, I don't see how its puzzling. If SRL fought his resume hed be unbeaten. If RJJ fought his resume hed be unbeaten. Pac would have been unbeaten if he fought Floyds resume with home advantage and with Roach as his trainer. Pac didn't really lose to JMM as he gave him 4 attempts.

Comment

• Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
          I don't see how it's puzzling. He was a cherry picker, a diva, a cheat, and a very good fighter. I'd be more surprised if he lost with the setup he had.
          Exactly ..

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
            Oh that's hilarious Was Bradley not his prime? Yes he was

That's better than most of Floyd's oppoenents in the last several years ..Has there ever been the amount of evidence against PAC with regards to PED's like there was with Floyd ? NO !

Calculated fights that's funny coming from a Mayweather supporter ..His whole career has been calculated even the fight with Manny when Manny Was at his best he waited and waited until he got knocked out and then all of a sudden the timing was right ..Glass Holmes Floyd lives in a glass community !
            My bad how could I forget the dangerous heavy-handed Bradley. Also this was a rebuttal to what pac fans were saying not what Floyd fans were saying. Thanks for trying though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
              My bad how could I forget the dangerous heavy-handed Bradley. Also this was a rebuttal to what pac fans were saying not what Floyd fans were saying. Thanks for trying though.
              I know let's compare Bradley to those killers in Gurrero and Maidnana or how about the ever so dangerous Berto ..Your right though Floyd fought better fighters than Bradley

Comment

I know let's compare Bradley to those killers in Gurrero and Maidnana or how about the ever so dangerous Berto ..Your right though Floyd fought better fighters than Bradley
                Well, isn't this extremely hypocritical of you........

Comment

• Because Floyd had talent and extreme dedication to the game. When you combine those two things then stuff is going to work out well.

If you can't accept that Floyd was a very talented fighter who worked incredibly hard to be what he was there is no point discussing him. Which is why I don't discuss him anymore it is a pointless endeavor.

Comment

• Bump........

Comment

1) *you're
                      2) thanks I know I'm right
                      3) to cherry pick 7 fighters currently ranked top 10 pound for pound at the time of the respective match in your career and win should be easy to replicate... tell me why everyone isn't doing this then?
                      Why hasn't anyone accomplished this before?
                      I mean the only benefit would be to dupe the public that you're the best of your generation, break gate and ppv records...
                      I'll wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X