No announcement yet.

Golovkin kills Cotto and Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is untouchable in his division, no doubt
    Last edited by Calculating...; 10-19-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      How did Maidana translate from 140 to 147 against Floyd? How did Maidana look at 147? Maidana beating an old Morales is like Canelo fighting an old Mosley?

Canelo is a serious accurate puncher, combo puncher, and counter attacker. Do you think Geale could last against Canelo the way he did against Cotto or GGG?

Everybody favored Kirkland to bulldoze Canelo. What happened? Canelo doesn't get enough credit. That young lad has a ways to go an only time will tell when those two meet.
      "The oddsmakers have made Alvarez a heavy 4-25 favorite"

This alt needs to be retired. Come back with another one

Comment

I can't disagree with that. I don't think he'll "kill them" per say, but I definitely favor him over both those guys, especially at the 160lb limit. Both guys will give him a fight, and I think Canelo would give him more trouble than Cotto would at this point. As a matter of fact, I can see GGG being the type of guy that would send Cotto into retirement. But I think he's too big, and too strong for either guy. I'd love to see him take the winner of that fight though.
        Last edited by Left2theliver; 10-19-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Imo I think both fighters are skilled and possess a tremendous amount of ring IQ. Golovkin is dangerous but if Cotto / Canelo can weather the storm in the earlier rounds, and come in with a solid game plan I think either man can walk away with a decision.

Comment

there's no doubt about it

GGG can box or pressure fight canelo and be successful

with cotto , he cannot try to outbox cotto and win

IMO

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
              Imo I think both fighters are skilled and possess a tremendous amount of ring IQ. Golovkin is dangerous but if Cotto / Canelo can weather the storm in the earlier rounds, and come in with a solid game plan I think either man can walk away with a decision.
              Maybe, I don't think either men can go 12 without getting Knocked down several times or KTFO'd IMHO

Comment

Golovkin kills both Cotto and Canelo. But he makes love to them first.

He breaks them down piece by piece, until they offer up their gentle flower to him. Like every other opponent. Their competitive soul is sucked out from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Calculating... View Post
                  Maybe, I don't think either men can go 12 without getting Knocked down several times or KTFO'd IMHO
                  True. but golovkin isn't good at setting the pace. he's notorious for cutting of the ring and attacking his prey. ive watched him closely. and the trick to beating golovkin is being slick and having the stamina to escape his assault.

if Cotto and Nelo can prepare themselves for this type fight I see the outcome favoring them. if they get over zealous and try to bang with Gennady then it's lights out!

Comment

GGG would box Canelo like he did Lemieux and win either by UD or TKO.

Canelo drops his hands too low much to often. Go watch any of his fights. You will see an exchange like this go down:
                    http://gfycat.com/LivelyTerribleAmericangoldfinch

Canelo has some heavy hands with decent speed, but the same thing could be said of Lemieux in both cases and yet he found himself having a difficult time landing anything. Not just that, but Lemieux is 1" taller than Canelo, and although I think Canelo has a better jab I think he will be negated easily by GGG's jab.
                    Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 10-20-2015, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X