Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tribute to Laila "She Be Stinging" Ali an Appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She should have fought the Frazier rematch since Frazier gave her hell and she should have fought Rijker and Wolfe and never did. That would have completed her career.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      She should have fought the Frazier rematch since Frazier gave her hell and she should have fought Rijker and Wolfe and never did. That would have completed her career.
      jacqui? frazier

she wasn't even a real fighter either.

she was like 40 and a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        jacqui? frazier

she wasn't even a real fighter either.

she was like 40 and a lawyer.
        Laila was a real fighter

it started out like it was a side show and her team wasn't very good but once she made some changes and got serious, Laila became a very good fighter if you compare her to men even.

Her chin was good, she had good combos and power.....she didn't quite have her fathers speed but she made up for it by setting up her shots with a good jab and she threw to the body

Laila would kick your butt right now in stilettoes with a press and curl hairdo

show some respect

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Laila was a real fighter

it started out like it was a side show and her team wasn't very good but once she made some changes and got serious, Laila became a very good fighter if you compare her to men even.

Her chin was good, she had good combos and power.....she didn't quite have her fathers speed but she made up for it by setting up her shots with a good jab and she threw to the body

Laila would kick your butt right now in stilettoes with a press and curl hairdo

show some respect
          i'd pepperspray her and blow my rape whistle

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            i'd pepperspray her and blow my rape whistle
            lol...you made me spit out my coffee

rape whistle....SMDH

Comment

Working...
            X