Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones wants to fight Wlad or Vitali.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones wants to fight Wlad or Vitali.

I like Jones...he's a great MMA fighter and I respect him a lot but dude is seriously delusional if he thinks he can go to boxing and beat the Klit brothers in a straight up boxing match.

Not a big MMA fan but I am a HUGE Bones Jones fan. I love the guy. Absolute monster......... but lol @ this. Even 40 year old Vitali would brutally KO Jones. Wlad would probably kill him, literally, IMO. Not only is Jones not NEARLY as good a boxer as either Klit (obviously) but he has never, ever, EVER and will never ever be punched as hard as he would by a Klit bro. His chin would get absolutely obliterated.

This is just my opinion and with that being said, I cant wit for this Saturday to see Bones Jones..... first UFC card I've been excited for, ever

Comment

Not that there would ever be a hope in hell of such a bout taking place in a boxing ring (and I suspect Jones is intelligent enough to know this himself) but I suppose it's a lot safer to risk being rendered senseless in one round by the best heavyweights in the world than it is to risk being destroyed by some journeyman bum on an ESPN/ShoBox undercard - which is exactly what would happen if he ever seriously contemplated the idea of stepping into a boxing environment (which he clearly never will.)

And to think MMA fans continually whine and complain about delusional and disrespectful boxers.

Comment

Klitschos en DosSeconds!

Comment

Ridiculous, to say the least.

Comment

Can't say I've ever seen Jones box...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Perfect response. This about sums it up. Ha

Comment

Klitchkos should take it... This is a super opportunity to prove that boxing is truly on another level than MMA as far as discipline for discipline. The biggest name in MMA, this is a no brainer. You cant train to box for 2 /5 years and expect to beat someone that has been training all their life let alone a champ.. Boxing is not MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                    Not that there would ever be a hope in hell of such a bout taking place in a boxing ring (and I suspect Jones is intelligent enough to know this himself) but I suppose it's a lot safer to risk being rendered senseless in one round by the best heavyweights in the world than it is to risk being destroyed by some journeyman bum on an ESPN/ShoBox undercard - which is exactly what would happen if he ever seriously contemplated the idea of stepping into a boxing environment (which he clearly never will.) Very smart move.

And to think MMA fans continually whine and complain about delusional and disrespectful boxers.
                    People like you have low intelligence, Jones probably knows he wouldn't win. But the payout he would get in boxing compared to MMA its WELL worth getting knocked the **** out. He gets paid pennies in UFC so its understandable that he wants the fight and his in a good position to ask for it since there's "some" buzz about MMA vs Boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X