Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Court gives big boost to same-sex marriage, shoots down DOMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about time they let same sex couples enjoy the misery and despair that is marriage!

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
      I wouldn't stay around for it. She's welcome to try though. I wouldn't stop her. Everybody is free to make their own decisions as adults.
      There are very few men out there that are willing to share. The number of wives you are allowed to have should only be limited to to the amount you can support.
      But these same men have no problem sharing their member with multiple wives... Hypocrisy at its finest... I get the whole multiple women fantasies... I am a man and I've had them, literally, myself, I just don't get the hypocrisy... It's 2013 and men still act like women are w.hores if they sleep with more then one man...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        But these same men have no problem sharing their member with multiple wives... Hypocrisy at its finest... I get the whole multiple women fantasies... I am a man and I've had them, literally, myself, I just don't get the hypocrisy... It's 2013 and men still act like women are w.hores if they sleep with more then one man...
        You're welcome to share your woman all want I won't judge you.

Comment

I support gay marriage

Comment

Hardly anyone is even opposed it anymore.....pretty easy future win nationwide.

Comment

Still a ways to go, prop 8 got overturned on a technicality, not the actual constitutionality of the proposition.

DOMA affect was just the acceptance of other states rights, much like gun control. Doesn't really force an precedence.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                You're welcome to share your woman all want I won't judge you.
                Just saw this...

I do and it's not about judging "its about thinking women are lower than you when they have the same thoughts as u..."

For me life is about fairness... You can't expect to eat off someone's plate and then get mad when they try to eat off yours...

Comment

Working...
                X