Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basic Boxing drills for kids (Free)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old is that boy? He look like he can't be older than about 9 or something?

He has good concentration for a little fella, it must be so good for their concentration at that age. Doesn't put a foot wrong! Keeps his guard up and looks straight at you all the time. Great to see.

On a side note, it's good to see the guy skipping in the background has to keep restarting. I'm having real trouble with skipping and of course I assume in my mind that everyone else can just do it straight off the bat. He's showing the perseverance required to learn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Locche View Post

He has good concentration for a little fella, it must be so good for their concentration at that age. Doesn't put a foot wrong! Keeps his guard up and looks straight at you all the time. Great to see.

On a side note, it's good to see the guy skipping in the background has to keep restarting. I'm having real trouble with skipping and of course I assume in my mind that everyone else can just do it straight off the bat. He's showing the perseverance required to learn it.
      That little dude was 6 years old. Crazy right!

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
        That little dude was 6 years old. Crazy right!
        Blimey! That's great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Locche View Post

Skipping is actually very easy, Im surprised Barry didnt post a video as his sister is amazing.

Try actually bouncing on your toes both feet to start with, then hop on each leg, then make the hopping less frequent until you are bouncing from foot to foot, then you can start touching your alternate toe/heel and start doing faster stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X