Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Vitali Klitschko an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is talked about lewis's 'poor condition' that night, says enough about vitali's performance.
    Foreman, Larry Merchant, Emanuel Steward, Mike Tyson and at last Lennox himself said that they were equal at worst that night.
    Lennox won only when he turn the fight into brawling - from outside he was getting beaten up. That wasn't Lennox's prime but it wasn't Vitali's either!

Time for everyone to forget about that fight. It's ******ed just to state TKO6 TKO6 as whoever watched the fight could tell that Vitali's fragile skin determinate the fight (Lennox said the same).

Should I call Lennox KO2?!
    Last edited by Simurgh; 11-14-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Vitali unfortunately didnt have top opponents in his division to be considered an ATG. HOF for sure though

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Lewis was 37, close to his prime, not in bad shape, and highly motivated.

Wlad is almost 37 now, I don't hear anyone saying Wladimir is an old man.

Lennox was almost 38 and fought 10 times the punchers Wlad did.
        He came into the fight at 258 pounds. I didn't know that was 'in shape'.
        He wanted to retire PRIOR to Tyson, that was 2-3 years ago. He always said Tyson was his last objective.

Not to mention that Vitali was going blind and hugging on for dear life in the 6th.
        After he took that upper cut, he was clinging on to Lennox for the entire round.

If the fight had gone another 2 rounds, there won't be a vitali

If the fight had gone on another 2 rounds, Vitali's status will be reduced to being the tall half blind ****** carrying Wladimir's bags due to accumulative brain damage.
        Last edited by FightScorer; 11-14-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

FightScorer should be banned

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
            I'm FelixTrindad from ESB, I have no alts here. I have never praised Vitali and always **** talk him whenever I can, but to say he is not an ATG HW is a ****ing joke.
            We are not talking about ATG'S overall, we are talking about his weight class-which traditionally is one of the weakest weight classes in boxing. Vitali is an ATG.

ATG Heavyweight is what top 25? Is that a fair analysis? Top 25 all time? Name me 25 Heavyweights higher ranked than Vitali. GO

If you can't name 25 HW'S better than Vitali- he is an ATG Hw.
            Your idea of what an ATG is isn't a fact - it's an opinion. And to me an ATG HW is top 10. Vitali is top 30-40, probably. I go based on record and, based on record, Ray Mercer is a ****ing better HW than he is.

Comment

If that infamous fight wasn't stopped.
              This thread won't be 'is Vitali Klitschko an ATG'

this thread would have been

'What could Vitali had achieved if Lennox didn't blind him into that coma'

The doctors saved his life. His eye was bleeding and because he quit against MW Chris Byrd, his corner wanted to make a point. That point would have gotten him half killed.

If you go watch the 5th and 6th rounds, it is very obvious Lewis was coming back stronger. Vitali was swallowing his own blood and secretly signaling to his corners he wanted to quit again. His corner won't let him. **** was harilous.

After the fight was stopped if you notice.. Vitali said nothing and was very happy, UNTIL his corner whispered in his ear and than he went ape shyt and threw that fake fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                FightScorer should be banned
                can't believe we are turning his ATG discussion into a tko6 thread... His eye was badly injured, I have no idea why Freedom didn't get that.
                Also 4-2 is a 1 round swing. Not to mention that first round could have gone either way. So technically it was 3-3...
                Last edited by FightScorer; 11-14-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Felix can you ever not get banned from a boxing site Chill a bit man.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
                    If that infamous fight wasn't stopped.
                    This thread won't be 'is Vitali Klitschko an ATG'

this thread would have been

'What could Vitali had achieved if Lennox didn't blind him into that coma'

The doctors saved his life. His eye was bleeding and because he quit against MW Chris Byrd, his corner wanted to make a point. That point would have gotten him half killed.

If you go watch the 5th and 6th rounds, it is very obvious Lewis was coming back stronger. Vitali was swallowing his own blood and secretly signaling to his corners he wanted to quit again. His corner won't let him. **** was harilous.

After the fight was stopped if you notice.. Vitali said nothing and was very happy, UNTIL his corner whispered in his ear and than he went ape shyt and threw that fake fit.
                    Hahaha, what a pile of bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      Hahaha, what a pile of bull****!
                      I like your posting. I really do. I say 99% of your posts are intelligent and well thought out.

But I MUST point out and let's be civil here. Did Vitali quit against Chris Byrd? Yes or no? If the answer is YES. That means he quit once in his career right?
                      I mean this is just facts.

So if he quit once, the instincts is in him to quit again?

Comment

Working...
                      X