No announcement yet.

Check out Delorme tonight *****es!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
    Thank you for schooling both sir...I wonder how my fellow biased countrymen will take that Dulorme is not actually from our island, before knowing he wasnt one of us: "Dulorme is the ****, and the second coming of Tito Trinidad", afterwards will be more like "Dulorme just a bum from the Virgin Islands"..
    to me, it shouldnt matter. he gladly carries the pr flag on his back and he represents the country very well. id be happy to have a promising prospect represent my country.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      to me, it shouldnt matter. he gladly carries the pr flag on his back and he represents the country very well. id be happy to have a promising prospect represent my country.
      Doesn't Edison Miranda do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Yea but Miranda has resided in PR while he's been a professional. Dulorme has lived there since he was 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          similar, i guess the difference is that miranda spent most of his life in columbia and only recently transplanted to puerto rico.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            Yea but Miranda has resided in PR while he's been a professional. Dulorme has lived there since he was 2.
            En adición .........
            Y su escuelita de boxeo donde fué??? Ahhhh ok.... saludos al morenooooo q se siente orgulloso y agradecido de la isla!!! Guerrraaaa puñetaaaa!!!

Comment

damn... you guys really so starved for a another trinidad, that you would cheer for any body that just got off a raft waving the flag. What happened to the days when Puerto Ricans had pride?...

Comment

Dulorme is not boricua by blood but he lives all his life in PR. If he feels boricua and wants to rep our flag, more power to him. Guys like Omar Henry who are boricua by blood but only wants to carry the flag cause he knows about the fan base not cause he believes he is boricua like Dulorme does.

Very good showing for him. I would like to see him against a guy like Karass or Ndou who has ton of experience.

Comment

Working...
                X