Best tattoos you've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Best tattoos you've ever seen

feel free to post your own if you have any

My neighbor has the jordan symbol on his neck no lie.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      My neighbor has the jordan symbol on his neck no lie.

but na seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post

but na seriously...
        that's top notch stuff haha.

Not that bad an idea. Wear socks and no-one can see it when you're in public.

Comment

tattoos are gay and people who have them are ****s. same with men who wear earrings

Comment

Originally posted by sick- View Post
            tattoos are gay and people who have them are ****s. same with men who wear earrings
            I generally agree with the tattoos part UNLESS the tattoo has a legit meaning to you.

Now a days everyone gets a tattoo just to say they have a tattoo and show it off, seriously? Get real with yourself fucking fag.

I only have my left ear pierced, shit is hot, the bitches like that.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  I generally agree with the tattoos part UNLESS the tattoo has a legit meaning to you.

Now a days everyone gets a tattoo just to say they have a tattoo and show it off, seriously? Get real with yourself fucking fag.

I only have my left ear pierced, shit is hot, the bitches like that.
                  yea like those sleeve to chest tattoos that dont mean *****. way too fuucking played out

me too emz, just the left ear

Comment

i saw some short fat kid on the gym rockin the and1 guy and jordan on both his shoulders. he dont even play ball

Comment

Working...
                    X