Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do lot of people hate khan ( mostly in the uk ) because of his ethnicity /religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when he starts eating roast beef (no pork) with vegs and gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
      i mean ,the guy dosen't get that unconditional support that british fighters get from the fans , like haye for example , ( who is more arrogant than khan , disrespectful , not very active a s a fighter, cherry picks , avoided wlad for two years etc... ) people hate on him all the time on internet forum , more than any british boxers , it's seems like he always needs to earn " their respect " before a certain fight , as if winning a world title after a brutal knockout , fighting the biggest puncher in the division , and trying to fight the number one in the division is not enough to earn it .

and also the thing with sky , who refused to show his fights for no obvious logical reason
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOigV3R3gFo
      his full fight with maidana on youtube : 698 likes , 153 dislikes ...too much dislikes for a fight like that don't you think ?
      Khan is a cool guy as long as he does not speak.The moment the wind gushes out of his lips you can not help but love him.He's a certified prick and I cant wait to see Judah sending Khan to his forefathers for a minute or two when they face up

Comment

He gets more hate because of the colour of his skin and religion. Although it really is just a vocal minority.
        Most casual fans like him.

Comment

I sense Khan is getting more popular in Britain. Certainly the win against Maidana and the fact he is fighting Judah has earned him respect. A lot of the resentment towards him was down to the way his management handled things setting up cherry picked oponents and being very greedy with the negotiations. Providing he continues taking on real challenges and not the likes of ***an, Salita I don't see him having hate issues. He needs to cut out the stupid comments also that does not do him any good.

Comment

its the loud minority, thats all. Most real boxing fans I know appreciate and respect Amir for what hes doing and done.

The loud minority tend to be the casual fans who just see someone who talks alot of smack. Sometimes we Brits cant get onboard with someone so cocky and arrogant, thats what Haye is finding out now, but the proper British boxing fans follow their own no matter what

It has nothing to do with race or religion, Naz was Yemeni and everybody loved him and he was probably twice as cocky and arrogant as Khan. Its just the loud minority of casual fans

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
              He gets more hate because of the colour of his skin and religion. Although it really is just a vocal minority.
              Most casual fans like him.

the people who hate because of race or religion are not Brits, they are just bigots and scum no matter thwere they are from.

You get them in all walks of life and Amir handles it (or tries to lol). Ive supported the lad since he lost to Kindela and I will continue to do so because ill always back on of our own

Comment

Does he have a lot of racist haters? yes

As much as made out? no

People don't like him because he's been on national tv since he was 17 and became a millionaire within a few years and basically given a silver spoon to stardom.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  People hate him because he's a cocky twat and 90% of his fans have never seen boxing in their life and talk too much ****. He's kinda like the LeBron James of English Boxing. Someone with a fanbase that has never seen that sport and blindly swallow anything he does or says.

Nobody cares about his color or religion, its his twat fans who never seen a boxing match before Amir Khan. and Amir is known as the original twitter e-thug

Actually his religion or ethnicity is a matter. Check out his facrbook or youtube videos. There are people saying EDL (English defence league) etc... With racist words too.

Haye is far more cocky. Froch is more cocky and was before he even anything big.

Calzaghe was cocky.

Hatton was cocky and humble. My heart will explode bfore I lose to Floyd...

Khan can be humble actually.

There is a muslim vs English thing right now for sure. However Khan has haters, who aren't racist, they are just haters. It's funny because there are boxers who are cocky, much like Khan.

Comment

Oh and as for his fans never seeing a boxing match before, again this is with a lot.

You think the people that are talking abot zhaye at my work watch boxing?

The klit audience look like they aren't boxing fans either.

Heck look at how many Mayeeather fans came back to the forum when May announced his fight...

Comment

Depends which part of the country you live, around my ends people disliked him because he was a "p-aki" until he beat Maidana and now everyone is on his nuts. Casual boxing fans are fickle though, it will only take one loss for people to start hating on him. Take Naseem Hamed, he only lost one fight and there are a fair amount of UK fans who think hes "rubbish"

Comment

Working...
                      X