Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: "My Fists Will Take Care Of Timothy Bradley's Headbutts" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan: "My Fists Will Take Care Of Timothy Bradley's Headbutts" (Audio)

Amir Khan joins On The Ropes where he talks about his recent victory over Paul McCloskey, the surprising efforts of Erik Morales against Marcos Maidana, and finally how he may be able to neutralize the majority of Timothy Bradley's headbutts, which Khan believes are seemingly a reoccurring factor in many of Bradley's fights and possibly even a part of his game plan.

NO - Bradley Does NOT Use Headbutts As Part of A Gameplan
    27.78%
    YES - Bradley DOES Use Headbutts As Part of A Gameplan
    66.67%
    Undecided / Other
    5.56%

Comment

I'm so stoked about this fight happenin. I like both guys but i want Bradley to win, because Pac-Bradley is the fight in boxing that i would like the most.

In a perfect world, Bradley beats Khan, then goes on to fight Manny Pacquiao. Pac agaisnt a same size, top 10 p4p fighter, who is in his prime and comes to fight... BADASS!

Comment

your hands will break in bradleys dome. bradley gonna need a custom made gloves for his head.

Comment

headbutts are not a part of timmah's plans, but the way he punches makes headbutts nearly 90% guaranteed.

Comment

Comment

"Bradley-Alexander was quite boring to watch. Especially at 4 in the morning."

Comment

Can Khan avoid the titanium plated dome of Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

"Bradley-Alexander was quite boring to watch. Especially at 4 in the morning."
                  And how did you enjoy Con versus Paul McCartney? I'm sure u you loved it, ur love is unconditional.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    D twice I knew youd be on here. So after Timmeh ducks King Con, whose next for the GOAT? As Con states, he is the world champ and #1 fighter ready for money may next year, who should be next as we know Timmy is gonna duck. Morales? Prescott? Paul McCatrney rematch? What do you think D twice, I know ull support King Con no matter who it is. Hes the best, he doesnt have to fight the best hes already proved it. Line up the tomato cans I cant wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X