No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
    It’s a heady c*cktail of overweening narcissism and hyperbolic bull****. Much like a certain newsworthy American politician, oddly enough.

Still, who am I to be judgemental from my Anarcho-Communist utopia?
    And yet you had no rebuttal at all to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Anybody out there still believe Trump didn't sleep with Daniels?
      Does anyone other than political superfans even care?

It was a decade ago and it was consensual. It's another nothing burger.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Does anyone other than political superfans even care?

It was a decade ago and it was consensual. It's another nothing burger.
        If Trump wants to sleep with a woman because she reminds him of his daughter that's between Trump and his wife. For all we know they may have an open marriage. We know they sleep in separate bedrooms and have done so most of their marriage. She got citizenship and a child. He got a sham marriage. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. That's their arrangement.

But it's not the act. It's the cover up. It's always the cover up

Comment

• The Trumpanzees said Russia had nothing to do with it. Wonder what they're gonna say now?
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-26-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Trump expels 60 Russian diplomats, shudders Seattle consulate

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration expelled 60 Russian diplomats on Monday and ordered Russia's consulate in Seattle to close, as the United States and European nations sought to jointly punish Moscow for its alleged role in poisoning an ex-spy in Britain.

Senior Trump administration officials said all 60 Russians were spies working in the U.S. under diplomatic cover, including a dozen at Russia's mission to the United Nations. The officials said the administration was taking the action to send a message to Russia's leaders about the "unacceptably high" number of Russian intelligence operatives in the U.S

The expelled Russians will have seven days to leave the U.S, said the officials. They weren't authorized to be identified by name and requested anonymity. They added that the Seattle consulate is a counter-intelligence concern because of its proximity to a U.S. Navy base.

[.....]
            https://www.yahoo.com/news/poland-su...123355904.html

Comment

If Trump wants to sleep with a woman because she reminds him of his daughter that's between Trump and his wife. For all we know they may have an open marriage. We know they sleep in separate bedrooms and have done so most of their marriage. She got citizenship and a child. He got a sham marriage. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. That's their arrangement.
              So it doesn't matter at all, except to superfans and gossip types.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Your point being?

Non disclosure agreements are legal, and quite common.

Comment

• Must be fake news.

According to the D superfans, Trump is a Russian stooge.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Must be fake news.

According to the D superfans, Trump is a Russian stooge.
                    Totally fake news indeed.

Comment

I say the say thing when they impeached Clinton:
                      What man wouldn't try to cover up that he cheated on his wife? Clinton lied, Trump lied, you'd probably lie too.

We should get over it, and focus on real issues. Serious news outlets shouldn't be covering this porm star every time she opens her mouth unless it's a porm website.

Comment

Working...
                      X