is this real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    I just noticed the trunks are the RP flag
    Thats the official recognized PR Gay Flag.

Comment

Originally posted by WouldYouKindly? View Post
      Give yourself a nice pat on the back for being such a mature adult.

Oh...and lighten up.
      will do. give yourself one too, you deserve it and after you do, kindly **** off, champ.

Comment

your reaction if you got beat up badly by a gay?

Comment

I like Salido a lot, but I'm kind of rooting for Cruz to win this one to make all you frantic, sexually-insecure little bîtches have simultaneous shïtfits.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Cruz should proudly strut out to this song, finger snapping and all.

if he came out to that, it would be the greatest ringwalk in history. i think I'd be laughing through out the entire fight.

Comment

he is not only gonna sport the rainbow but drag the puerto rican flag along. shamefullllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                he is not only gonna sport the rainbow but drag the puerto rican flag along. shamefullllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Can't even argue with your Boricua hating ass. It's gonna be pathetic to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by AztecWanker View Post
                  I would honestly hate Salido for the rest of my life if he loses to this flaming faggot.
                  If Salido loses to the first openly gay boxer who happens to be Boriqua does it take away from all past Mexican victories?

Anyhow; I will be happy for Cruz if he wins the title, Making History!

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    I like Salido a lot, but I'm kind of rooting for Cruz to win this one to make all you frantic, sexually-insecure little bîtches have simultaneous shïtfits.
                    That kind of patronizing attitude toward gays is the reason why he got this fight in the first place. Salido is in a whole other league than that fringe contender. The only gay bashing taking place here will be Saturday night in that ring. Will it be tough for Cruz to swallow? I imagine not since he's had plenty of experience with that sort of thing.

Comment

15 minutes almost up.

Comment

Working...
                      X