Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Street fight video thread! Post the most crucial and funny street fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL: Street fight video thread! Post the most crucial and funny street fights!

I enjoy watching a good tear up on the internet! Even if it's just a ONE HITTA QUITTA/CHEAP SHOT still post it! Lol there was this one video with an english guy in thailand and he was getting poppy and aggressive with a bar owner, and then one kid just BOOM! Cracked him with SURGICAL PRECISION literally RIGHT ON THE CHIN! and the guy was SNORING! haha seriously, he was snoring as he got dragged out! POST YOUR VIDEOS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=150ce...eature=related

I THINK THIS WAS BOMBS!!! Our very own BOMBS taking care of business!!! Only Bombs could place such a surgical shot!

Comment

WATCH THIS! seirously this is THE BEST and FUNNIEST KO OF ALL TIME! this guy LITERALLY comes from the earth and lays him out! then gives him a quick SHOE SHINE while he's down on the chin piece!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnuBd...eature=related

Comment

I have to warn everyone, this is really brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I have to warn everyone, this is really brutal.

lol i'd give you red k, but this reminds me of don quixote! hahaha. . . did you see the fight i posted where the guy stops his car, ges out, LAYS OLE DUDE OUT, and then proceeds to give his chin-piece a nice lil SHOE SHINE!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OG Keown View Post
              LOL nice! hahaha silly skater punk got that ass DROPPED!

Comment

More fights!!!

Comment

Street fights are fun to watch. Those fights usually last about 30 seconds. lol
                  Last edited by Carpe Diem; 11-16-2011, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X