No announcement yet.

I hate getting older

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate getting older

Just ran into a few chicks in my local convenience store.coming back from the electric daisy carnival jesus christ they were hot,and who was with them a couple dorky looking fcks. I know i am 29 i know i am past that stage but damnit why.I need to turn myself into Hefner with a quickness.

I'm 22 now I see 16-17 year old broads I would love to tap daily.. I just feel like a pedophile doing so even though the legal age of having sex over here is 15..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      I'm 22 now I see 16-17 year old broads I would love to tap daily.. I just feel like a pedophile doing so even though the legal age of having sex over here is 15..
      Pound there gaps homie,you are 22 thats a 5 year difference thats not sht man,hit it or you will have regrets,both of those 20 yearold slags i saw would have gotten it.My dad was 27 my mom was 17 they were married for 26 years.

Comment

Being a single man at 29 before my kid is born i am going to fck every sexy little ho i can,we have one life to live,whgen i am in my 30s i will fck 25 yearolds,and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Pound there gaps homie,you are 22 thats a 5 year difference thats not sht man,hit it or you will have regrets,both of those 20 yearold slags i saw would have gotten it.My dad was 27 my mom was 17 they were married for 26 years.
          True enough Mark bro.. But in the next 6 month times I will have finished my education and will likely end up working for the department of children and family services (i believe it's called in the US?) and it wouldn't look too good to have me banging 16 year old broads on the side eh?

****ing temptation!!

Comment

Originally posted by grand champ View Post
            true enough mark bro.. But in the next 6 month times i will have finished my education and will likely end up working for the department of children and family services (i believe it's called in the us?) and it wouldn't look too good to have me banging 16 year old broads on the side eh?

****ing temptation!!
            i dont know what the consent age in denmark is but here 16 is legal to pound even for me.get at that ass trust me on this give them no phone number just pound that ass,i still have a chub from that chicks ass hanging out.

Comment

haha, Let me tell you a secret.
              OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND LET GAME FALL FROM YOUR LIPS.
              There are quite a few females who are here for EDC that I've talked to and I know I could have nailed. One group of them are staying at the hotel I work at and they invited me up to their room. I'd get fired and loose a good woman if I did, so temptation is resisited.
              I'm 35 and am enjoying the play I get just by carrying myself in a distinguished manner, knowing how to talk to people, and NOT acting like a douch bag younger guy. Late teen to mid 20's aren't that hard to get the attention of. 30's and up are down right easy.

Comment

most chicks are used up trash by 25 thats my experience at least.My last girl was 21 when i met her i was 26 and she seemed to old.she is pretty though i hope my baby has her looks i am an ugly mofo

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  i dont know what the consent age in denmark is but here 16 is legal to pound even for me.get at that ass trust me on this give them no phone number just pound that ass,i still have a chub from that chicks ass hanging out.
                  There were heards of them flocking into my Hotel this morning. Dressed like they just got off the pole at the strip club. Lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                    haha, Let me tell you a secret.
                    OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND LET GAME FALL FROM YOUR LIPS.
                    There are quite a few females who are here for EDC that I've talked to and I know I could have nailed. One group of them are staying at the hotel I work at and they invited me up to their room. I'd get fired and loose a good woman if I did, so temptation is resisited.
                    I'm 35 and am enjoying the play I get just by carrying myself in a distinguished manner, knowing how to talk to people, and NOT acting like a douch bag younger guy. Late teen to mid 20's aren't that hard to get the attention of. 30's and up are down right easy.
                    I do man,i just am short on loot and chicks like drugs and money,if your lacking either in the lv your fcked.

Comment

Working...
                    X