Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best fight you ever attended?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had pretty good luck

Ottke vs Mundine and Castillo vs Corralles II

Comment

not in any order

mccallum vs graham
      mccallum vs watson
      benn vs watson
      benn vs logan
      honeyghan vs blocker

Comment

The yanks and brits are surely lucky to have been to those fights mentioned. You guys should remember to be appreciative to have those fights close by.

For me it's Kessler-Froch without a doubt, and I was with a yank poster from these boards and it was the greatest athmosphere he ever witnessed as well and that includes Barrerra-Morales if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
          I was there for this one, too, & having only attended some twenty-odd fights live in my life (involving world-class fighters), this was a cracker, doubtless.

The best fight I saw live, though? I cannot go past Benn-McClellan.
          Benn vs G man? Id have sold my granny to be there man! What a fight and it looked on Tv as if the atmosphere was E.L.E.C.T.R.I.C!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Benn vs G man? Id have sold my granny to be there man! What a fight and it looked on Tv as if the atmosphere was E.L.E.C.T.R.I.C!
            You've never seen anything like it when Benn crashed through those ropes, or when McClellan was counted out on his knee. In those two moments especially, it was just positively thunderous. I'll never forget it.

Frank Bruno looked as if he would have an aneurism at ringside, screaming at Benn.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Atmosphere wise Hands down - Ricky Hatton vs Kostya Tszyu! FEVER PITCH man, it was a Caulderon of excitement in there! Im telling u guys there cant have been more than a handfull of fights in history with a better atmosphere than Hatton vs Tszyu at the M.E.N in Manchester that night
              this ^^^^^^

i was there too,what a night that was

Comment

Probably McCallum/McCrory or Carbajal/Kittikasem

Comment

You've never seen anything like it when Benn crashed through those ropes, or when McClellan was counted out on his knee. In those two moments especially, it was just positively thunderous. I'll never forget it.

Frank Bruno looked as if he would have an aneurism at ringside, screaming at Benn.
                  Yeah i remember Big Frank thumping on the canvas going ape ***** while rocking that Orange Suit lol

Comment

I remember seeing that on Television.

Comment

I have only watched Benn Vs Mclellan once since the day I watched it live.

I struggle to watch it knowing the tragedy that comes at the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X