Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the proper response for when a dude grabs your ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the proper response for when a dude grabs your ass?

There's this guy who works right next to the quick stop store i hang out at where i smoke get snacks and shoot the **** from time to time.

He knows i have money so he tries to have conversations with me when he sees me, so today he grabs my ass as like a greeting... I dont mean an ass slap or a bump i mean this ***** grabbed my ass cheek.

Nobody else saw it and I didn't want to overreact and blow it out of proportion but i wanted to punch this ***** in his throat. All I know is if it happens again im sure as **** going to overreact.

What should be the correct reaction?

Comment

Grab his hand and lead it to your penis.

Comment

make sure to get both cheeks

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Grab his hand and lead it to your penis.

Comment

Shoot him with a fully automatic military grade super AR-15 flamethrower assault rifle.

Comment

Lmfao you just let a man grab a handful of your ass. I don’t even think butler would let that slide. You can’t be serious

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Lmfao you just let a man grab a handful of your ass. I don’t even think butler would let that slide. You can’t be serious
                That **** caught me by surprise man.. I was eating my doritos and it just happened hes like whats up man, im like what the ****, ok nobody saw it, everybody's being casual do I just treat this like a nut check or do i ****ing explode on this dumb ass ***** and cause a scene.

I just walked away but this **** is haunting me. I literally feel like i need to murder this guy to get my self respect back.

Tell you what man first and last time.

Comment

What did you say to him? Surely you told him not to do it again? If not he's going to think it's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    What did you say to him? Surely you told him not to do it again? If not he's going to think it's OK.
                    He said whats up man, i recoiled in pure ****ing shock, i looked around people were joking and laughing with each other not paying any attention in my direction and then I said nothing, i grabbed my keys and walked it off angrily, no eye contact, mad as hell, because if i caused a scene people would talk and i would have to explain what happened.

It's been replaying in my head all day. It's not worth walking away, I'd rather go to jail.

Next time I see this ***** it's life and death.

Comment

Working...
                    X