Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Right now I’m in LA for a week working.

Long story short I was outside 7Eleven west 7th street,
    You know me.. looking good, feeling good and some piece of **** out of nowhere puts a gun to my head.

He says “yo homey, I know you gonna hand me over that Rolex you got there,”I didn’t respond, just took another bite from my hot dog. He says “yo homey you must take me for a clown foo,” I just looked at him and smiled.

The Chinese dude in the store could see this happening and a minute went by, next of all this crack head black girl was obviously with him called him away because the Chinese bro called the police, she said “cmon tony, let’s get outta here.” His head turned and BANG, I cracked that piece of **** with a ring hand in the jaw.

Dude was clean out cold, his crack head gf stepped to me and I spat in her face.
    Dumb b1tch had hot dog all over her face, I made her watch as I pissed on her unconscious boyfriends face. I proceeded to order her to lick it off

The cops came and arrested both of them, now I’m back in condo

Damn I love LA
    **** homie... You da man... My cousin in Mexico wants a body stacker like you on his team bad azz

Dayuuuum... Gangsters and killers... I so lucky you have not smashed me... Dayiuum I so lucky..

Comment

You forgot a very important part of the story ending:

"And then I woke up"

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        you should spell your name 'l e g i t'
        Pablo Augustine Mata Gallardo...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Pablo Augustine Mata Gallardo...
          how many peoples are that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            You forgot a very important part of the story ending:

"And then I woke up"
            Enjoy tacos with me and my wife in TJ.... Franc taqueria

I'll pay the bill... Your money is no good with me... Ever..

I'll sleep with kings when 'GOD' punches my ticket... God will and has chin checked me... I know I'm nothing... I live with that truth daily... In 89 or 90 ?? I forget, because after getting stabbed and KTFO, and waking up to a room fool off ppl....

I saw nothing when that bat hit my face.. Concussed and out could... I saw one single thing..nothing... I woke up in a room of crying relatives.. I get up off the canvass...

You probably never crossed the rubicon???? How old are you? Tell me, where are you ? My wife is telling me give idiots a chance...
            I
            Who are you? Who do you think you are? Who do you want to be..

I've failed at most things I've ever touched.. I'm a well known failure.. Never mind homie. I'll take another loss...

Comment

Mothaf**ka is still out cold from I’ve been told by the authorities

Comment

I believe u 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  how many peoples are that ?
                  Only me.....

Comment

Really?? Who??? 90330-011
                    My name and number

Your name and number??? Please..
                    I'm willing to be perma banned ...

Come strong as strong as you can...

Gimme your name and number..

You are embarrassing yourself...
                    Chill homie.. I put my facts out there...
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 01-21-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

You seem to be the kinda guy who is most obviously in need of a daddy... No worries lil homie... I'll be you new daddy, or choke you out.... Ask about me homie.. What's your name... I ain't hard to find... My detailes are out there.. Chin check me homie... are less then Slap away from a big dick slap (gratuitous). away from svcking big butlers kok..

I hope you pm me so we can dance.... You chose the melody and location... I'll cover your travel expenses...

I'm smiling ear to ear..... Please please let's let this **** go as sideways as it can...

Bring it place & time MEGA, poppa, etc are gonna perma ban me.. I need only one dance... Give me that much...dance with me....

Comment

Working...
                      X