No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: Danny Garcia Will Be My Next Fight In December! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios: Danny Garcia Will Be My Next Fight In December! [VIDEO]

Brandon Rios: "My understanding right now is that they're working on the Danny Garcia fight. I think they're talking about the second week of December. We'll be fighting that fight in NY. Right now we're in negotiations. That'll be my next fight, and he wants it, I want it so we want the fight already. "

@ 2:30

Why is this brain dead foooo still fighting?? And there goes danny back to cherry picking

Comment

The hell? Fight porter you Coward!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Why is this brain dead foooo still fighting?? And there goes danny back to cherry picking
        Dude is scared as hell agianst porter XD

Comment

Rios UD 117-111 on all cards

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            The hell? Fight porter you Coward!
            Pretty sure pacquiao fought rios coming off a loss. Why can't Danny?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              Pretty sure pacquiao fought rios coming off a loss. Why can't Danny?
              I'm pretty sure Rios 31-1 only with his loss was coming on a competitive fight which even some fans give him the nod over Alvarado. And on top of that, Rios in his prime age was used as a tune up bout from a just recently KO'ed shopworn Pacquiao.

Danny on the other hand is inexcusable on fighting a shot Rios. But try to twist that doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                I'm pretty sure Rios 31-1 only with his loss was coming on a competitive fight which even some fans give him the nod over Alvarado. And on top of that, Rios in his prime age was used as a tune up bout from a just recently KO'ed shopworn Pacquiao.

Danny on the other hand is inexcusable on fighting a shot Rios. But try to twist that doe.
                So adding 2 losses make it some cherry pick lol. Rios has always been this guy. It's not a title fight. And rios moved up in weight to fight manny lol. But I'm the one twisting
                Last edited by HanzGruber; 10-01-2017, 11:37 PM.

Comment

It is kind of crazy to see Danny AND Shawn Porter just keep ducking Errol Spence

Comment

No disrespect to Brandon but COME ON DANNY!!!! smh

Comment

Working...
                    X