Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    There is no question that I didnt answer.

You dont understand the following:

1. I dont live in Chicago and I am free to discuss things that actually affect MY community.
    2. Black on black crime is not an issue in my community.
    3. Police relations and black on black crime are two completely different issues and solving one wont solve the other.
    4. Im aware that people like you bring up Chicago to distract from the issue at hand.

Of course, I cant understand those things for you.
    Police killing innocent blacks is a small problem

Very small

Blacks killing blacks is a big problem

Big

Comment

There is no question that I didnt answer.

You dont understand the following:

1. I dont live in Chicago and I am free to discuss things that actually affect MY community.
      2. Black on black crime is not an issue in my community.
      3. Police relations and black on black crime are two completely different issues and solving one wont solve the other.
      4. Im aware that people like you bring up Chicago to distract from the issue at hand.

Of course, I cant understand those things for you.
      So none of those issues affect you yet you side with the athletes who take a knee in protest of police brutality towards blacks?

I'm not ducking or dodging anything, I've raised a valid question for which you and the geniuses in the NFL have no answer.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          So none of those issues affect you yet you side with the athletes who take a knee in protest of police brutality towards blacks?

I'm not ducking or dodging anything, I've raised a valid question for which you and the geniuses in the NFL have no answer.
          'but but but oppresion doe, cops out to get us doe'

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

good to read, when will it dawn on these celebs/sport stars that they arent the voice of the public, most the public despise hearing their views.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Police killing innocent blacks is a small problem

Very small

Blacks killing blacks is a big problem

Big
                Its not the killings Im talking about.

Thats why I dont use the word brutality.

I use the word relations. Thats what really needs fixing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Police relations issue does affect me and my family.

I side with freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

I side with thoughtful, thorough and intelligent discourse.

I side against a President calling citizens who have commited no crimes 'sons of *****es'. I side against a president who picks and chooses when he respects those who served. It is unbecoming of his office and demeans it IMHO.

What is this valid question you supposedly raised? What am I doing about Chicago while Im in Sunrise, Fl?
                  Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 09-26-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Why look down on them instead of looking into whats going on with them?
                    You CAN'T. If you disagree with a liberal leftist, the new standard is that you're a WHITE SUPREMACIST.

Let's talk about this buddy. I don't think you want to though.... What exactly is holding blacks back in America? Let's talk REAL... not opinions.

Comment

I use the word relations.
                      Blacks make up of 13% of the population in America. They are responsible for 51% of the murder.

When it's time... after time... after time... that a police officer stops a black male... and he turns his head and either gets punched, stabbed, or shot... they start to be very careful and sometimes over bearing... because their partner either was murdered or almost lost his life by the hands of some piece of ****.

If you're in a similar traffic stop, you're 20% less likely to be killed by the police if you're black.

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO AGREE WITH THAT. No matter what REAL STATS say... you'll ignore it. You'll start to say other dumb **** to defend your position until you call someone a white supremacist or an uncle tom.

Comment

Working...
                      X