Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez was 87-0, i'll keep saying it. There is no 50-0 record

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
      There is no record. Chavez Sr was 87-0 at one time. Stop with this ****ing 49-0 BS
      You aren't getting the fickleness of this record. You gotta RETIRE with the 0. Chavez just has the longest win streak trophy. Rocky & Floyd got the perfect record with the most wins trophy.

These are two different things brother. And that'll be this Menayothin guys problem & my boy Tessana's problem since Mena is making about $250 per fight probably & Tess is probably making $82 per fight & they'll have to fight into their late 30's & will get beat before then most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        You aren't getting the fickleness of this record. You gotta RETIRE with the 0. Chavez just has the longest win streak trophy. Rocky & Floyd got the perfect record with the most wins trophy.

These are two different things brother. And that'll be this Menayothin guys problem & my boy Tessana's problem since Mena is making about $250 per fight probably & Tess is probably making $82 per fight & they'll have to fight into their late 30's & will get beat before then most likely.
        Eh, i understand but thats crap. So if Menayothin goes 51-0 and retires, where does it leave him? I dont think this record is as special as people think it is because there are people that dont know him

Comment

Lol, 82 bucks in vouchers, and he can only spend it in the supermarket hes representing

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            Eh, i understand but thats crap. So if Menayothin goes 51-0 and retires, where does it leave him?
            That'd leave him as the new title holder.

I dont think this record is as special as people think it is because there are people that dont know him
            I don't think most records are as special as people think. Tyrone Brunson is the most consecutive first-round knockouts to begin a career guy, but he did that only fighting one guy with a winning record & is now a guy you'd be complimenting to call a journeyman.

Comment

i hope this menayothin guy will retire after he reach 51-0 so that he can claim the GREATEST FIGHTER OF ALL TIME

Comment

who are these people

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Lol, 82 bucks in vouchers, and he can only spend it in the supermarket hes representing
                  Hey man thats a better deal then he had. He used to get $34 in change that he couldn't keep & had to immediately use near the exit of the supermarket on candy, stickers & random plastic collectible figurines.

Comment

actually finito lopez owns the undefeated record retiring 51-0. with one draw

Comment

lol why do people keep forgetting about ricardo lopez? he owns the undefeated record he never lost a fight and that includes his amateur and pro career.

Comment

Working...
                      X