No announcement yet.

Esnews: Brandon Krause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esnews: Brandon Krause

We all know Ellie is a dirtbag. I think he's got even worse since the PAC Rios fight. But what do you guys think of Brandon Krause? He seems to know his Sh.it. He also looks like he wants to punch Ellie in the face in most interviews.

I like him. I have no idea who he trains but he keeps it real and is very knowledgeable. I probably wouldn't watch any of Elies videos if it wasn't for him.

I like how he isn't a fanboy and often goes with the underdog and gives a legitimate breakdown as to why he feels that way.

Comment

stop watching sally, he's useless and watching his videos only result in severe headaches.

but that krause guy, i like to hear his thoughts on fights. he sounds like a trainer... im not sure if he is though. regardless, his analysis is one of the lone bright spots to elie's videos

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        We all know Ellie is a dirtbag. I think he's got even worse since the PAC Rios fight. But what do you guys think of Brandon Krause? He seems to know his Sh.it. He also looks like he wants to punch Ellie in the face in most interviews.
        I think he's cool. I like hearing his comments.

He doesn't look like he wants to punch Elie though. He likes Elie. I think you yourself wants to punch Elie so badly that you begin dreaming about it.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          I think he's cool. I like hearing his comments.

He doesn't look like he wants to punch Elie though. He likes Elie. I think you yourself wants to punch Elie so badly that you begin dreaming about it.
          Ha. Your probably right. I once took a pic with ellie at Rios Alvarodo one. I was drunk and was like "Hey look, its fkn ellie! Come take a picture with me fkn Ellie, you fkr!" He just looked at me in shock and me and my buddy took a crazy pic with him...

I used to be able to tolorate him but now I cant stand him

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I like him. I have no idea who he trains but he keeps it real and is very knowledgeable. I probably wouldn't watch any of Elies videos if it wasn't for him.

I like how he isn't a fanboy and often goes with the underdog and gives a legitimate breakdown as to why he feels that way.
            I agree 100%

Comment

He's a cool dude, very informative in his teachings.

Comment

Ellie seems a lil slow, n asked pointless dumb questions, but he gets so many behind the scenes stuff that big networks dont show.
                However, since roach or whoever kicked him out of wildcard hes gotten butt hurt and tried to put dirt on pacs name even after pac was the first boxer to give him some shine. Even reached out to him after rios fight and he still posts videos talkin crap bout pac lol. Dumb guy but gets the behind the scenes

Comment

I don't watch esnews anymore after they disrespected Emmanuel steward but Brandon Krause is legit. He knows his stuff. He used to work with professional athletes. He trains a fighter who's female named Mia St. John I think.

Comment

No idea who this guy is but I stopped watching Ellie's vids a while ago, he's gone from harmless goof into something much more annoying and sinister.

I'm subscribed to Chris Robinson/Hustler Boss on YouTube, who does much better stuff (though I wish he would do something about the audio quality).

Comment

Working...
                    X