Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Took Precautions To Avoid Possible Lemieux Spies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Took Precautions To Avoid Possible Lemieux Spies

BILLY JOE SAUNDERS has been hiding out in Toronto to avoid any of David Lemieux's spies. Saunders defends his WBO middleweight title in Montreal on Saturday when he takes on local hero Lemieux at the Place Bell. The Englishman and his team flew to Canada over two weeks ago in order to acclimatise to the time difference and sub-zero temperatures.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The precautions were very thorough, he asked everyone that entered the gym whether they owned a caravan or not

Comment

whatever helps him get ready i suppose

Comment

radio raheem though lol..caption that...he's like oh man! i gotta scoop more videos on than Ellie "setback"

Comment

He's got nothing to hide here...simple game plan right? What's he thinking, "I don't want Lemieux to know I'm gonna box him!"??

Comment

There is only a five-hour time difference between Montreal and England one can recoup in less than 2 days especially if you sleep on the plane and if you leave in conjunction with your normal daily routine .as for spies I wouldn't worry because Lemieux is not about to change his style and BJSmust only prepare for that style ....it's a non-issue..

Comment

Bahhhh... Lemieux's team only have to watch his last 30 rounds since Lee/rd 6 to see there's nothing to worry about... No need to go to yawning Toronto for that...

Comment

4 hour long games of monopoly?

As a man who loves to waste time even I wouldn't do that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    whats that supposed to be? ******* saunders chin or something?

Comment

Working...
                    X