Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: I'll Prove Americans Wrong, Crawford is Someone I Can Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
    The poster said “Why do fight fans hate quiet humble hard working blue collar fighters like Horn? Because he is white?” Horn has shown himself to be neither quiet nor humble. He is white. And he fought a British clubfighter after spending the last few months talking about how he was going to beat the best.
    He’s not quiet because media ask him questions and he answers? He’s not humble because he beat a living legend and didn’t say sorry to anyone or and was happy with his achievement? He’s not humble because he says he’ll fight anyone and has a chance to beat anyone? Sounds like if boxers complied with your standards they’d spend their time promoting the excellence of their future opponents, maybe going around to their houses and washing their cars and polishing their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      TBE

Nothing will stop his ascension
      Wait... wot? Horn?

LOL

He'll be ascending alright... to the canvas.

LOL

Comment

PLEASE, Crawford, put this delusional idiot outta OUR misery.

SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
          TBE

Nothing will stop his ascension
          This is my first post. Praise the almighty Hornet.

Comment

Horn is lookin for that big payday. And Bud will make it a quick night.

Comment

Originally posted by augustboy View Post
              This is my first post. Praise the almighty Hornet.
              An excellent first post. Post of the day.

Comment

I have watched a few Horn fights and It's obvious the guy is skilled. Hes got good size, power, speed, footwork, he attacks from different angles and has a high work rate. While I hate his rough house tactics like headbutting as much as everyone else, they work to his benefit and seem to frustrate his opponents and give Horn an advantage. I think He'd give everyone besides Crawford and Spence a tough fight and would honestly have a chance of beating the likes of danny garcia or shawn porter. Crawford is just on another level but I think at least Horn will put up a tougher fight than Indongo or Gamboa or anyone else he's faced but in the end Crawford will figure him out and cruise to victory

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Wait... wot? Horn?

LOL

He'll be ascending alright... to the canvas.

LOL
                  That's racist.

Comment

He's just keeping that belt warm for TBud

Comment

Bud by ko. inside 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X