Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word from Rigo at all about the fight or injury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word from Rigo at all about the fight or injury?

He seems to have gone silent on social media. No comments about the fight or update about his injury.

Rigo's taking a break from online Social media, he's afraid the keyboard outclasses him and breaks his finger.

Comment

He went ghost, depression might be creeping in especially if he sees all that's being said about him post fight. I mean think about all the things he said months worth of tweets being used against him.

Comment

He's not injured.

He's probably feeling really down and can't blame him. He is a great fighter but did himself no favors last night. Probably lost a lot of fans too (I predicted he would).

Comment

I was never able to see where he hurt his left in the 2nd, nor 3rd, etc.. I believe he was done. Period. Outclassed, out gunned and the pt deduction sealed the deal. See ya Rigs

Comment

Dr Shaw-hide will examine him shortly.

Comment

well, when he got to the corner pedro started working on the right hand, after that he said that he injured the left hand, maybe it was such a horrific injury that he was disoriented and still is.

Comment

He’s counting his 400,000. Making sure arum didn’t swive him. I’m sure we’ll get an X-ray or something Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by don pichardo View Post
                  he’s counting his 400,000. making sure arum didn’t swive him. i’m sure we’ll get an x-ray or something monday or tuesday.
                  anti-semite!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    anti-semite!!!

Lol

Do t hate arum cause he’s Jew
                    Hate cause he’s a bastard.

Comment

Working...
                    X