Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should you apologize for being too aggressive with a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should you apologize for being too aggressive with a girl?

I ****ed it up pretty bad with this girl. She was obsessed with me always asking her friends and my friends about me, blushing like crazy whenever I was around. So recently we were alone and I was kind of drunk and I moved a little too fast and now she's pretty over me. Should I try to apologize or just cut my losses?

Ok B morph. If she was all over you like that why the hell did u wait to get drunk and then **** it all up? Do u like her or just wanna hit? Either way if the answer is yes just apologize. Ole rapistass knegga

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Ok B morph. If she was all over you like that why the hell did u wait to get drunk and then **** it all up? Do u like her or just wanna hit? Either way if the answer is yes just apologize. Ole rapistass knegga
      I don't know why I waited til I was drunk I just fuked up. I do like her I don't wanna just hit it but somehow I feel like apologizing will make me look like a bytch and I'm not sure it will help anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rigondo View Post
        I don't know why I waited til I was drunk I just fuked up. I do like her I don't wanna just hit it but somehow I feel like apologizing will make me look like a bytch and I'm not sure it will help anyway.
        Get the **** off a boxing forum and go ask your "friends" for advice. Are you serious.

What happen to a certain number of post before an alt can post in the lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Get the **** off a boxing forum and go ask your "friends" for advice. Are you serious.

My friends told me to forget about her but I don't wanna. What's wrong with asking for advice here? I heard the lounge knows more about women than 4chan.

Comment

My friends told me to forget about her but I don't wanna. What's wrong with asking for advice here? I heard the lounge knows more about women than 4chan.
            Who told you that because it's obvious you haven't been around long?

Follow your friends advice.

Comment

Yeah apologize let her know before you get a bad reputation

Comment

I'm gonna apologize and then ignore her I'll let you guys know how it goes

Comment

Just talk to her and casually apologize

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Lmao i didnt even see the post count. Just the join date

Comment

Yeah man, you should apologize and buy her some ****ing tampons while you're at it

Comment

Working...
                    X