Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a Floyd mayweather comeback interest you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a Floyd mayweather comeback interest you?

What would it prove?

No. A resounding no.

Comment

i'd like him to school garcia for 50-0 and then retire for real

also, it would be epic if it took place on primetime free TV in america

Comment

It will interest me if he fights Lara or someone with similar style. I'm finding chess matches better than predictable come forward vs "slick" style.

Not interested in a Pac rematch where Pac is the only one expected to come forward. I remember when they entered the ring I thought to myself, "how can this small, frail guy do the impossible against a running, clinching guy?"

Comment

Nope, and that's coming from one of his biggest fans! Let these young guys fight each others and build their own legacies.

Comment

Negative...

Comment

Not at all. I totally respect his skills and think he was the best of his era but i don't care to watch him fight anymore.

If he does come back, obviously Garcia will be the opponent. At least he can strip Garcia of that 0 that he should have lost against Herrera.

But really, it doesn't prove anything. Is there any Welterweight right now that he's going to get credit for beating? If he beat Porter they will say he already lost to Thurman and Brook. If he beat Thurman, they will say he's only ever beaten Porter who lost to Brook. If he beat Garcia, they will say he already lost to Herrera really. Etc. Etc. Etc.

He should just stay retired, he never gets credit for any of his wins anyway from most people so it's not worth it. He doesn't need the money.

Comment

No. He should stay gone. Give these young bloods a chance to shine.

Comment

no not at all

Comment

I'd watch it cuz I try to watch all the boxing I can, but I don't think I've ever been excited in seeing anyone's comeback except maybe Foreman's so Floyd would be no different.

Usually my interest in a boxer starts to diminish the older they get as well so it's like a combo of unappealing **** to me when an older boxer comes back.

Comment

Working...
                    X