Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote me on this: Pac will be Floyds easiest fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
    Maybe a combo of Corrales/Gatti with a few Zab Judah moments.
    Maybe a combo of Mosley round 2/Chop chop with a few Zab judah moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
      A great big man will always beat a great little man. This **** will look exactly like Lewis vs Tyson. Floyd will keep Pac at bay with the jab and destroy him with the right as he did Shane. Pac couldn't slip a jab if Jinkee life depended on it. Pac will end up like the last 40, confused and taking punishment. The way Floyd looked against Shane, I definitely will be betting on a late stoppage. Floyd is too strong right now. Pac looked slow and Terrible against Clottey. Trust me, Nov. 11, R.I.P. To the Pac fans...
      You fell off right there bro. This style matchup is way different than that. And Pac won't be there to collect a check, gambling on a quick KO.

Comment

• I think PBF is confident of his own abilities but most probably fears death and being permanently injured, more than Pac. PBF hasnt got the kamikaze mentality and that is why he fears Pac.

Comment

A great big man will always beat a great little man. This **** will look exactly like Lewis vs Tyson. Floyd will keep Pac at bay with the jab and destroy him with the right as he did Shane. Pac couldn't slip a jab if Jinkee life depended on it. Pac will end up like the last 40, confused and taking punishment. The way Floyd looked against Shane, I definitely will be betting on a late stoppage. Floyd is too strong right now. Pac looked slow and Terrible against Clottey. Trust me, Nov. 11, R.I.P. To the Pac fans...
          So basically what you're saying is that Manny will be easier than Hatton, Mosley, Judah, and DLH, who btw Floyd won only by split decision, and not to mention that slow ass grandpa Mosley tag Gayweather's a$$ and almost KO'd him if Gayweather didn't hold on to his arms, twice, and so did Judah who is quick, but probably not as quick as Manny. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Comment

• lasr year before pac's November fight, there are lots of "quote me" and rip pacquiao threads as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
              lasr year before pac's November fight, there are lots of "quote me" and rip pacquiao threads as well
              Ah well. People never really change.

Comment

• Quote me on this: "no it won't.........."

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                  So basically what you're saying is that Manny will be easier than Hatton, Mosley, Judah, and DLH, who btw Floyd won only by split decision, and not to mention that slow ass grandpa Mosley tag Gayweather's a$$ and almost KO'd him if Gayweather didn't hold on to his arms, twice, and so did Judah who is quick, but probably not as quick as Manny. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
                  Yup, and that's the same grandpa that Pacquiao DUCKED!!!

Comment

• Hahah yea thats y pac needs a steroid test.....

Comment

Yup, and that's the same grandpa that Pacquiao DUCKED!!!
                      Riiiiiiiiight. So if Grandpa slow a$$ Mosley was able to tag Gayweather and could've possibly finished him if Floyd didn't grab onto him like a b1tch, do you honestly think that Manny being light years faster and quicker and stronger than Mosley wouldn't be able to do more damage than Grandpa slow a$$ Mosley. Just think bro, just think, i know it might hurt a little bit, but just try it anyway. Be logical, no bias or hate, and try to use some common sense, you might think that you don't have it, but trust me it's there, you just have to set yourself free.

Comment

Working...
                      X