Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Now I Know Why Pacquiao Picked Horn - And He Still Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    Nah for all the shìt I give Khan I respect the kid.

It's like watching someone ballsy walk along a tightrope knowing he has balance issues. You just don't know if he's going to hang in there or fall to his end but you know he'll give it his all. It's exciting to watch and the sad thing is the kid can box. One of the most consistent round winners in boxing. It's just a shame he trolls online instead of making fights.

Another thing that shocks me is how quiet Virgil Hunter has been about Khan. He's literally said nothing about Khan since the Canelo fight. Pretty sure I saw Brady talking about Khan recently so he's still with him. So why isn't his ass in training? The rumour mill was he has a fight in February apparently when someone on that I'm A Celebrity show mentioned it.

Ahh. Maybe the kid is making noise for his comeback? I don't know with this kid he really puzzles me sometimes.
    Yeah it is weird how quiet everything is even though he has claimed for months he will be fighting again.

I think Horn v Khan would be a great fight actually but TC is lined up for it. Khan should get in there with someone like Porter who is there to be outboxed and doesnt carry much pop. Then maybe Broner.

Easy fights to make but no idea with PBC/Haymon/Show are blocking him or if he is just chatting out his arse and comfortable with all he money he already has.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Pacquiao ducked Khan to face Horn and lost that fight so Khan has every right to rub salt into the wound. He's been openly ducked by too many fighters (including 3 arguable ATGs Floyd, Manny and Marquez) it's gone beyond a joke.
      the joke is the perception that somebody like khan who hasn't accomplished anything relevant in about 6 yrs is being ducked by anyone. Maybe he would've landed a big fight by now if he didn't keep getting knocked out.

Comment

Khan should stay away from Horn. Amir would get beaten down and KO'd if that fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          nah, no pay time for khan. let him keep chasing these fights LOL!
          Khan (Loma is better) is perfect for a Manny retirement fight for Manny! UK would roll out the red carpet for him! Khan in the UK, would probably bring in more money than Crawford, Lomachenko, or Mikey Garcia!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Khan (Loma is better) is perfect for a Manny retirement fight for Manny! UK would roll out the red carpet for him! Khan in the UK, would probably bring in more money than Crawford, Lomachenko, or Mikey Garcia!
            like i said. no pay day for khan.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              the joke is the perception that somebody like khan who hasn't accomplished anything relevant in about 6 yrs is being ducked by anyone. Maybe he would've landed a big fight by now if he didn't keep getting knocked out.
              Absolutely correct......In Khan's warped mind he must think that getting knocked out by someone puts him on their level.There has never been such a deluded idiot in boxing ....period.
              Khan said he was going to clean up the welterweight division .....he's never fought a top welterweight contender.

Knocked out at lightweight, light welterweight and 155 he's only got the welterweights to do!

Comment

I wonder if Horn has enough power to put Khan to sleep. I doubt Khan's career would be worth much after that.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Pacquiao ducked Khan to face Horn and lost that fight so Khan has every right to rub salt into the wound. He's been openly ducked by too many fighters (including 3 arguable ATGs Floyd, Manny and Marquez) it's gone beyond a joke.
                  I don't think he ducked Khan though. Pretty sure Pacquiao was set to fight Khan but the whole Dubai thing was bogus since the money wasn't all there so Pacquaio set out on a "World Tour" but Horn ended that.

Comment

"I've been champion in that [welterweight] division, so I want to*definitely win a world title in this division again."

If this quote is accurate, we may have to face the reality that Khan is not only delusional, but is in fact a Democrat.

Comment

Khan is so thick he actually chooses to be arrogant and forgets that Manny even though he was warned the middle east money man would not show by Arum (and he didn't). Manny was of course going to take some easy money and fight ole glass jaw.The money didn't turn up so Manny didn't either.Instead he went down under for loads of money.Only it backfired for him fighting a much bigger younger fighter which he can no longer handle.
                      Khan is an out and out liar, he twists everything......pathetic little waste of space.

Comment

Working...
                      X