Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Hammer Smile at UKAD Ruling To Reverse Tyson Fury Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Truth. The length some are reaching to string together some sort of denial... Can you imagine having a conversation like this, face to face? You'd instantly get that, "Oh, shyt, this guy is batty." feeling and excuse yourself from the convo.
    I would instantly excuse myself from any convo with you and Weiland for fear of being unable to resist the urge to pick up a heavy object and hit you both over the head with it.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Robbie and Weiland are fixated on the Furys accepting the findings at paragraphs 1.1 and 1.2 - which amounts to an admission .. but neither appears to have actually read what those paragraphs say, and what the Furys are admitting to.

Paragraph 1.1 says that metabolites of nandrolone were detected in one of Hughies urine samples. Paragraph 1.2 says that metabolites of nandrolone were detected in one of Tyson's samples.

That's what the Furys have accepted .. that nandrolone was detected in their urine. Nothing else.

The statement then goes to explain that the burden of proof could be reversed, and fall on UKAD, because of their failure to notify the Furys of an intention to charge them with doping. This would have been ruled on by the NAPD, if both sides had not accepted a compromise on their propositions before any ruling had been made by the NAPD.

Earlier in the statement it says very plainly that Tyson and Hughie both deny any anti-doping rule violations:

"Each of Hughie Fury and Tyson Fury (together, the Respondents) denies the anti-doping rule violations asserted against them in the Nandrolone Proceedings, and alternatively denies that he bears any fault or negligence for the reported presence of the elevated levels of nandrol one metabolites in his system on the relevant dates in February 2015, on the basis that they came from ingestion of offal of uncastrated wild boar or pig, or alternatively from contaminated supplements."

UKAD and the Furys did a deal. The Furys accepted a back dated 2 year ban for providing positive urine samples, which means they can't now follow up on their threat to sue UKAD for defamation and loss of earnings.

In return, UKAD withdrew their more serious charge of intentional doping, and also withdrew the charge of refusal to provide a sample against Tyson.

It's all there in black and white for anybody who is interested in reading it and thinking about it without bias or agenda.

https://www.ukad.org.uk/news/article...oint-statement

https://www.ukad.org.uk/assets/uploa...ughie_Fury.pdf
      /end thread.

Green k for the truth.

Weiland and Robbie Barrett still be like “he pleaded guilty for less time doe”.

Honestly this site is getting worse. It’s like Trump’s twitter on here.

Reminds me of a Mark Twain quote....

“Never argue with stupid people. They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience”.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        https://mobile.twitter.com/Tyson_Fur...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

For discussing boxing with you that i am but I’m not the one defending a confirmed steroid cheat who attempted to blame it on eating an uncastrated boar.
        Your grammar is awful.

I don’t need to read Twitter, when I have it in black and white from UKAD themselves.

I can’t argue with you anymore. I don’t need to. Who cares what you think.

Quick question though, are you one of those people that think the earth is flat?

Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Robbie and Weiland are fixated on the Furys accepting the findings at paragraphs 1.1 and 1.2 - which amounts to an admission .. but neither appears to have actually read what those paragraphs say, and what the Furys are admitting to.

Paragraph 1.1 says that metabolites of nandrolone were detected in one of Hughies urine samples. Paragraph 1.2 says that metabolites of nandrolone were detected in one of Tyson's samples.

That's what the Furys have accepted .. that nandrolone was detected in their urine. Nothing else.

The statement then goes to explain that the burden of proof could be reversed, and fall on UKAD, because of their failure to notify the Furys of an intention to charge them with doping. This would have been ruled on by the NAPD, if both sides had not accepted a compromise on their propositions before any ruling had been made by the NAPD.

Earlier in the statement it says very plainly that Tyson and Hughie both deny any anti-doping rule violations:

"Each of Hughie Fury and Tyson Fury (together, the Respondents) denies the anti-doping rule violations asserted against them in the Nandrolone Proceedings, and alternatively denies that he bears any fault or negligence for the reported presence of the elevated levels of nandrol one metabolites in his system on the relevant dates in February 2015, on the basis that they came from ingestion of offal of uncastrated wild boar or pig, or alternatively from contaminated supplements."

UKAD and the Furys did a deal. The Furys accepted a back dated 2 year ban for providing positive urine samples, which means they can't now follow up on their threat to sue UKAD for defamation and loss of earnings.

In return, UKAD withdrew their more serious charge of intentional doping, and also withdrew the charge of refusal to provide a sample against Tyson.

It's all there in black and white for anybody who is interested in reading it and thinking about it without bias or agenda.

https://www.ukad.org.uk/news/article...oint-statement

https://www.ukad.org.uk/assets/uploa...ughie_Fury.pdf
          And this is all coming from a guy who has shown time and again where his moral compass points. You guys make me laugh defending steroid cheats, why is it you think the results are NC’s ? You’re as dishonest as the Fury’a yourselves, absolutely pathetic. It astounds me the lengths you’d go to to defend the like of Ortiz, Briggs and Povetkin were three British.

You’re not boxing fans, you’re fan boys, cheer leaders, race mongs.

Comment

And this is all coming from a guy who has shown time and again where his moral compass points. You guys make me laugh defending steroid cheats, why is it you think the results are NC’s ? You’re as dishonest as the Fury’a yourselves, absolutely pathetic. It astounds me the lengths you’d go to to defend the like of Ortiz, Briggs and Povetkin were three British.

No evidence he is a steroid cheat, UKAD couldn’t prove it, but hey, great way to show your bias.

As if it’s not been evident from the start, completely misinterpreting and misquoting source material to fit your pathetic agenda.

Give up.

And don’t bring race into it, you’re really struggling if you have to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
              /end thread.

Green k for the truth.

Weiland and Robbie Barrett still be like “he pleaded guilty for less time doe”.

Honestly this site is getting worse. It’s like Trump’s twitter on here.

Reminds me of a Mark Twain quote....

“Never argue with stupid people. They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience”.
              Green K right back at you for the same reason.

Comment

This from a guy who defended Povetkin by saying he could have ingested meldonium from sharing a water bottle with a gym mate!

Do you remember that Scotty - I do!

Comment

Nandrolone during the 90's was found in a well known body building brand, that claimed it was free of any illegal substances. The odds are that Tyson Fury was taking a shady supplement, and this is what has caused his failed drug tests! (As a god fearing man, I am not so sure he could speak with such certainty in his innocents? Or maybe his little bible quote on forgiveness is his way of admitting his wrong doings who knows? Still the world of elite sport at top level is a shady place it seems, if I was Tyson Fury? I would learn from athletes such as David Haye who does not really bother with much supplements! It is a unregulated industry, and that is what athletes need to understand!)...........

I wish him all the best! If he has kind of admitted that he may have taken something illegal.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-13-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Lol @ camletoe getting so triggered he had to neg rep me and go off in the comments.
                    Wouldn't happen to be rage from not being able to convincingly defend your hero, would it? He's going to be forever labeled a drug cheat because he had PEDs in his piss. The sooner you cope with it, the better your life will become.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Lol @ camletoe getting so triggered he had to neg rep me and go off in the comments.
                      Wouldn't happen to be rage from not being able to convincingly defend your hero, would it? He's going to be forever labeled a drug cheat because he had PEDs in his piss. The sooner you cope with it, the better your life will become.
                      Childish response.

You can’t argue with the facts, so resort to the ‘fan boy’ argument.

I couldn’t care less for Tyson. The heavyweight scene would be better with him in it, but I’m not a big fan of his.

Lazy, desperate posting.
                      Last edited by cameltoe; 12-13-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X