Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did TMT "send a message" to Tevin Farmer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look how suspicious Tank and his "bodyguards" look when asked about it. Tank even smiling....smh

Comment

People who talk on the internet about their knowledge of "gang culture" and usually nerds living with their parents, sat in their bedroom in their cum stained shorts and eating chicken from a can.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        There is so much dumbness here I think I lost some IQ points by reading this.

Quit trying to argue against your subpar trolling that has quickly turned into bad trolling. Work on upping your troll game not defending a losing battle.

Accept your L brother. You win or you learn, but you refusing to learn homie.
        Nothing to learn. Nothing I posted is refuted. If you can't provide solid evidence Floyd isn't mixed in *ish, just say so. It's cool. But don't make it out like Floyd's team is a bunch of punk asses incapable of pulling a trigger. It's in the criminal record, and guess what? Floyd's got one too. Thus, it's POSSIBLE he or Tank or both or people on his team are involved in what happened to Farmer. Done

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        What the hell, how did you post 9 youtube videos in one post?

It always tell me I can't exceed 4 when I try to do it.
        Dunno. Except that no matter what Eff Pandas or a stripper tells you, when you're breaking down key evidence that can't be refuted, no stone goes unturned.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          You have one hell of a timeline layer out. Are you by chance a detective? Lol
          Boxingmediatakeoutscene.com

Comment

Working...
          X