No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Garcia odds have DROPPED. I urge everyone to jump on him right now.
    I wanted to make a thread but the mods didn't let me. Free money.

Comment

• GIFS: Broner vs. Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Ok let's get real
        Personally I think if Broner would of opened like he did towards the end
        I honestly think Garcia would of ko'd him without doubt
        He might of dropped Garcia and even then not to sure but Mikey would of caught him with one of those body shots and that stupid **** Again Broke would of crumbled
        Just an ignorant person and someone try telling me otherwise after that interview
        There is a post fight video of Edward Garcia AKA Mikey's dad and trainer of Fernando Vargas. He said he told his son Robert Garcia in Spanish in the later rounds "Don't rattle him! (meaning Mikey). He's got it under control! He doesn't need a knock out!"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            There is a post fight video of Edward Garcia AKA Mikey's dad and trainer of Fernando Vargas. He said he told his son Robert Garcia in Spanish in the later rounds "Don't rattle him! (meaning Mikey). He's got it under control! He doesn't need a knock out!"
            ... yes... Mikey was so dominant during 2/3 of the fight, that he didn't need to take unnecessary risks and possibly get countered (like Porter was, for instance)...

Comment

• Same that happened in the Maidana fight, but even more visible in the last round of the fight against Porter.

He fights scared, plays it safe. Then goes all in in the last round.

When will he ever learn? I gave him three rounds, maybe even four being generous. Most of them at the end when he actually tried to land and control the fight, instead of moving with a high guard and saying no everytime he was hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                Spanish speaker here. I heard what Robert was telling Mikey.

He was telling him: "Don't gift him rounds. Keep youself busy. Throw two, three punches. Eventually, throw some hard punches too".

That's what he told him after many rounds, particularly in the last six. They knew they were up in the scorecards and there was no way Broner was getting KOed because the mofo has a great chin. They just needed to win rounds.

Comment

• "AB, alcoholic beverages"

Comment

• Any gifs of Mikey's excellent and dominant performance?

He had so many great moments in that fight, I'm surprised the gifs of his work aren't coming out yet.

I know 1hourRun always puts out good stuff. Like my sig for instance. AB is a damn fool

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      Any gifs of Mikey's excellent and dominant performance?

He had so many great moments in that fight, I'm surprised the gifs of his work aren't coming out yet.

I know 1hourRun always puts out good stuff. Like my sig for instance. AB is a damn fool
                      Fo realz bro! were da gifs at? hehehe - I made one or two I don't want to have all the fun.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...48280&page=113

Comment

Working...
                      X