• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    No.
    Ive tried to like him because of his skill, but to boring in the ring and a
    C-nt out of it

Comment

Welcome to the party Mayweather, you're about a year late, we all been calling for Khan vs Brook for well over a year

To be honest Khan vs Brook should be like Thurman vs Porter, that match up was suppose to take the Welterweight Division into its next generation but Khan fuked that off by fuking around and wasted his time chasing Mayweather and Pacquiao Waterfalls
      Last edited by sicko; 01-31-2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I don't think people are sleeping on Brook. I think everyone knows he's a good fighter, but he needs to step up his level of opposition again.

I don't blame him entirely, he had a career threatening injury from the stabbing and the IBF are hellbent on making mandatory fights for their champs no matter if the opponent isn't great.

I think after this next mandatory fight, if the Khan fight doesn't come off and the IBF are trying to make him have another mandatory fight, he needs to just drop the belt. We all know he's in the mix as a top WW, he doesn't need the IBF belt to prove it, he needs good fights.

Comment

Yep.
          Brook is sleeping on his talents too. If he won't take on top defenders I have to think he knows better than I do. I'm just Following his lead.
          Keep fighting them nobodies!

Comment

I think Brook is sleeping on his own talent to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
              Brook is high risk no reward.

Dont see it happening

No reward?

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                Ive tried to like him because of his skill, but to boring in the ring and a
                C-nt out of it
                You don't have to like his "boring" style, but he got a decent number of his top wins after his un-retirement, so no, he wouldn't have had a better legacy if he'd retired then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I think Brook is sleeping on his own talent to be honest.
                  He's certainly late to the party. He's the oldest of the new crop of top welterweights.

Comment

"Khan should leave the Haymon fighter alone"

More that I think about it, Khan should go for Brook, DSG may vacate last minute, some sh.it might come up, never know. In the Brook scenario both sides are willing to make it happen.
                    Last edited by Box-Office; 01-31-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X