Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devin Haney the next floyd/Roy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evidently he made his pro debut in Mexico today... so he's either 16 or 17 now.

Comment

0.17 is Shawn Porter, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Evidently he made his pro debut in Mexico today... so he's either 16 or 17 now.

Think he's 17. He actually fought 2 goat herders in 1 week

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Think he's 17. He actually fought 2 goat herders in 1 week

Yea, looks like they're getting him some fights down in Mexico since he's still underage.

Comment

Reminds me of Floyd but with Roy's athleticism

He'll be a boxing god if he holds up at the highest levels

Currently 17

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              his sister is beautiful btw!

https://instagram.com/xo.asiaaa/
              MAN! she is BAD!! she looks half white(mulatto)..............

Comment

Did Al Haymon sign Devin Haney?

Comment

Skill wise, not bad, i wish he settled down more and stopped that ISH ISH ISH everytime he punches. The fsct that hes already a pro at that age? Not impressive at all.....impressive was Benitez defeating Antonio Cervantes and becoming world champ at that age. Now THAT'S special. Just becoming pro? Ehhh.....whatever, someone has done that and surpassed that by miles already, yeeeeears ago

Comment

Skill wise, not bad, i wish he settled down more and stopped that ISH ISH ISH everytime he punches. The fsct that hes already a pro at that age? Not impressive at all.....impressive was Benitez defeating Antonio Cervantes and becoming world champ at that age. Now THAT'S special. Just becoming pro? Ehhh.....whatever, someone has done that and surpassed that by miles already, yeeeeears ago
                    Lol, Stop hating I still exhale like that when I train or spar. I do it a lot quieter than when I first learned to box but I still do it!!

Comment

Would love to see Roy retire and train full time, he'd be perfect for this guy. His glory fighting days been done and can live vicariously through Devin by training him for the pros.

Comment

Working...
                      X