Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Goes Through Hell To Decision Derevyanchenko in War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both Golovkin and Spence won close fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
      I bet Ggg misses abel right about now. Banks sucks
      To be fair, GGG is 37, so there is really nothing Banks can do, but to motivate him and get him in shape, which is also a daunting task on it's own. GGG is not going to be a different fighter, no matter who is the trainer, at this stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        Both Golovkin and Spence won close fights
        ... something like this...

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Botoxface borat,aka saw puppet looking mofcka robbed deryevchenko,Deryev was robbed!!
          I agree derv won or at least deserved a draw.
          But you mate are u bellend and can’t post on here without some insult or ****.
          Like I said before you got issues and I am a pathetic gimp lol.
          You loser!

Comment

• DAZN Highlights looks like Derevyanchenko was winning!

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Ggg will go running back to Abel cuz this guy banks sucks ass badly
              He is who he is; straight up and down, no special effects.

He's being exposed, and there's nothing that Sanchez can do to fix it.

Kell Brook fought him even (until his body failed him), Daniel Jacobs fought him even (could've won, tbh), Alvarez beat him, and now Derevyanchenko fought him even.

To that, you can add Rosado holding his own before his face fell apart.

If you show up with ability and any kind of dimensions to your game, Golovkin gets utterly confused and we see what apparently happened tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
                DAZN Highlights looks like Derevyanchenko was winning!

you should have seen the fight !

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  I don’t think it was as much Sergiy but more than likely it was Father Time catching up to GGG

Feeling the same way
                  Time has finally caught up to the 37 year old
                  And the pummelling he will get will be similar to Tszu getting it from the young Ricky Hatton. Father Time has GGG's number. It was inevitable. I wouldn't fight Canelo it's a no win situation. He already beat Canelo. The fight should have happened 6 years ago.

Comment

• Canelo vs Golovkin III

you know what... I just got to thinking...

I have been against a trilogy match... but, after watching the fight tonight... maybe Canelo should fight Golovkin again... ?

yea, he should... come to think of it, that fight would be great

STEP UP GOLOVKIN... STOP DUCKING CANELO !!

Comment

• GGG WON BUT MANN!! HE Looks old...he needs to apply more rest just like pac and have that jab up again.

Comment

Working...
                      X