Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime for prime who wins in a fight between golovkin and martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    prime Jacobs. Jacobs would put williams and pavlik in a coma. He went 12 rds in a draw against canelo p4p fighter 10 years younger than him. Something martinez could never do. He was struggling with euro level fighters at mw. And ggg never struggled against bums or was ever koed by the likes of margarito type opponents.

Jacobs struggled with Arias and Sulecki, and found himself in a REAL fight with Derevyanchenko

also, there are question marks over his resilience

I can see him possibly getting stopped by Pavlik and possibly getting outworked by Williams

bringing up Margarito is shamefully silly

Golovkin got pushed by Ouma..... I think Pavlik would stop him

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
      Sergio has had trouble with lesser fighters than G so insinuating he ends him without much trouble is just dumb. Movers aren't a problem for G, unless we're talking about a not prime G which goes against the whole premise of the topic. Golovkin landed plenty of power punches so this whole thing of suddenly Golovkin becoming a jabber, which he's pretty much always been, isn't accurate. Did he jab more? Sure. He still landed power shots, with the better ones in the 2nd fight. Sergio was a great fighter who got away with a lot of things based on pure athleticism. I think G would eventually take that away. Just my take.

that is bullshlt

movers are OBVIOUSLY a problem for G

his own trainer admitted that Golovkin is not the same fighter unless his opponent stands in front of him, and we all saw what happened when he got in there with Jacobs and Canelo..... no more killer

prime Martinez would have given Golovkin fits

not sure if the guy who avoided mover/spoilers like Lara, Saunders, Mora, Ward..... and ducked guys like Derevyanchenko, Charlo..... could have beaten prime Maravilla, who was something else

Comment

Great post. One thing I see ggg doing and catching martinez is with his shifts that he does a lot. Martinez being 3 feet away with his hands throwing and ggg timing with his shifts and lading a big shot similar in the proska fight. Also, the martinez that fought chavez jr looked exactly like the same martinez that fought pavlik. And that martinez also struggled with murray and macklin. And yes martinez never went to the body. I actually think it would be an easy fight for ggg.

I don't see why anyone should take you seriously

nothing would be easy about that fight

I still HIGHLY doubt that the guy who ducked Lara, would get in there with Martinez

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          If you wanna know how GGG-Martinez would have ended, you just have to watch GGG-Prokza

GGG already destroyed a carbon copy of Maravilla's
          style

fk me..... we have gone ******ed already..... this thread is done LMAO

Comment

lol great rebuttal.

Hopkins was an ATG...... Hypekin, is most certainly not LMAO

prime Hopkins would have abused Plodkin, just like Ward

Comment

• Golovkin fans used to run around insisting that he could beat Ward

now they insist that he could beat Martinez

glad we no longer have to listen to any of that Ward nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Jacobs struggled with Arias and Sulecki, and found himself in a REAL fight with Derevyanchenko

I can see him possibly getting stopped by Pavlik and possibly getting outworked by Williams

I didn't know I was dealing with a troll. BYE.

Comment

Golovkin ducked Mora

Golovkin ducked Derevyanchenko

that is really fkn dumb man

Sergio had no amateur career, you do know that right ?

he fought Margarito when he was green

Martinez proved on many occasions since, that he is a far better fighter than Margarito

Golovkin ducked guys like Derevyanchenko, Lara, Saunders, Charlo..... so I doubt that he would ever fight a real stud like Martinez

you think that the guy who made RIDICULOUS excuses to avoid Lara, would happily jump in there with prime Martinez?
                  No way in hell.

Margarito and him were both young fighters. Stop with excuse

Margarito had a way better wins than Martinez

And Margarito was the daddy of Martínez, deal with it

Comment

Margarito K.Od him.

Murray won the fight against Martínez and the referee did not count a clear knock down to the british man

That was dirty

If canelo did something like that. Uffffff

Small Cotto K.Od him

JR was a sh.it and almost K.O Sergio

Comment

• GGG in my opinion. He does everything better than Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X