Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Goes Through Hell To Decision Derevyanchenko in War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
    Did you even watch the fights? Canelo beating GGG twice?....umm ok. I had Chenko beating him, but definitely NOT Canelo. I certainly think Chenko would easily beat Canelo though.

Speaking of who should have losses...Canelo should have at least 4, including Mayweather, twice against GGG and Lara.
    Ok cool bro. If the CANELO vs. Dereyevchencko fight get's made don't forget to say it's a great fight & if CANELO wins , don't forget to give CANELO props. Don't go hiding or start hating on that fight if it get's made.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      I thought Dereyevchencko won. I think GGG should have 3 losses on his resume after tonight, as I had Canelo beating GGG twice.

However I don't feel sorry for GGG or Dereyevchencko.

CANELO should retire GGG with a brutal highlight reel KO then fight Dereyevchencko and destroy him for pricing himself out like a chump to take on the easier fight.
      smh..lmao... Now you know why your boy canelo decided not to fight sergiy and vacate the title

Comment

• This was a high action fight, but I honestly didn’t feel it was all that hard to score. No way did GGG deserve that decision. 115-112 Dervyanchenko. I mean be honest if you actually watched the damn fight or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
          smh..lmao... Now you know why your boy canelo decided not to fight sergiy and vacate the title
          You can't be that dumb bro. Dereyevchencko's team just yesterday admitted that they backed out of the CANELO fight.

All this means is now you know & everyone else knows that this was the reason your hero GGG ducked Dereyevchencko & chose to fight Matirosyan and never cared about the belt's.

Comment

• 32 people picked GGG by KO. When are people going to stop picking knockouts every single big fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mxtali View Post
              32 people picked GGG by KO. When are people going to stop picking knockouts every single big fight.
              agreed

if they just pick kos for his bum opponents they would be safe, but no ko picks for genuine contenders please. They should be split decisions either way.

Comment

• Missed the fight

Sounds like a goodun

Comment

32 people picked GGG by KO. When are people going to stop picking knockouts every single big fight.
                  Easy to say that kind of thing in retrospect. It isn't as simple as "Sergiy isn't total garbage, ergo why predict a KO" like you suggest. He isn't some defensive master craftsman like Canelo or even Jacobs; he's very much in your face to be hit and doesn't exhibit evidence of any kind of granite chin, so there's room for reasonable speculation that Golovkin could catch him with something huge and trigger the domino spill. That it didn't happen doesn't make it a preposterous prediction.

Comment

• A UD for Trip G in what sounds like an awesome fight. I have not subscribed to DAZN due to that budget thing. I have a set "fun TV" limit and another streaming service is not in the cards. Yet. But fights like this make me want to do it, which I guess is the point of a service having fights like this. A rematch may actually make a ton of sense for both teams. I would personally rather see Golovkin take on Andrade or Charlo, but a rematch would be an easy sell.

Comment

Right. This ain’t ufc.

Comment

Working...
                      X