Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime for prime who wins in a fight between golovkin and martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Hopkins was an ATG...... Hypekin, is most certainly not LMAO

prime Hopkins would have abused Plodkin, just like Ward
    Who do you think is Hopkins best win? Just out of curiosity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      No way in hell.

Margarito and him were both young fighters. Stop with excuse

Margarito had a way better wins than Martinez

And Margarito was the daddy of Martínez, deal with it

so..... you think that Margarito is a better fighter than Martinez ?

really..... ?

wow, that is fkn shocking LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Who do you think is Hopkins best win? Just out of curiosity.

Hopkins best win, and MANY of his other wins..... are WAAAAY better than barely scraping past Danny Jacobs

Comment

• I would give Martinez the edge. He showed in that first Paul Williams fight he had a great chin so GGG’s power wouldn’t be too much for him.
          Sergio’s style was so unorthodox he would give him fits.

Comment

• I'm confident that Golovkin would beat the brakes off Martinez. Sergio could be tricky and very quick but he wouldn't be able to tolerate the beating that Golovkin gave him. It would likely be a horrible ending for Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              I'm confident that Golovkin would beat the brakes off Martinez. Sergio could be tricky and very quick but he wouldn't be able to tolerate the beating that Golovkin gave him. It would likely be a horrible ending for Martinez.

Martinez was TRULY world-class

when Golovkin finally stepped up to world-class, the beatings stopped

also, Martinez passed tests that Golovkin was unwilling to take..... which is why there are still many unanswered questions about Golovkin

I go with the proven guy

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                I would give Martinez the edge. He showed in that first Paul Williams fight he had a great chin so GGG’s power wouldn’t be too much for him.
                Sergio’s style was so unorthodox he would give him fits.
                GGG power is way bettar than Williams. Williams was a volume puncher.

GGG has the best power in middleweight in years

He dropped a 183 pounds Jacobs and K.Od Murray that probably won the fight against Martínez and dropped him

Comment

so..... you think that Margarito is a better fighter than Martinez ?

really..... ?

wow, that is fkn shocking LMAO
                  It's on the same level, boxing is not only skills.

Margarito was a 147 pounds fighter, his max weight was 154.

But he had better wins than Martinez : Cotto, Martínez, Clottey, Cintrón.

Martínez: Pavlik, Williams.

Fighter like Dzinzriuk, JR, Murray, Valer, and all those bums that Martínez beat means nothing, they were b o c class fighters and you know this

Comment

• Very compelling matchup. I knew at the time that it wouldn't happen, because Golovkin was an up and coming lion while Martinez was losing his ability to move -- his bread and butter.

Prime v. prime, I'll take Golovkin for sure, but it would have been a GREAT fight to watch. I'm not sure Golovkin puts him away. Martinez could survive and take the decision -- but that's not where my money would go.

Comment

Hopkins best win, and MANY of his other wins..... are WAAAAY better than barely scraping past Danny Jacobs
                      Like who though? Who are his best wins?

Comment

Working...
                      X