Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million To Clinton Campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Source it or ignore me.

What's the name of the current alt you are using?
    The only alt I ever had was Clayton bigsby. I’m half black just like you’re Hispanic

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Check out this angry little manlet. You really gulped down they blue state koolaid. LMAO.
      I don't live in your ****pot country thank God, address the point or shut the **** up.
      Manlet? Haha I'd beat the **** from you

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Putin also wants to lock up former Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul. Allegedly he and Trump talked about it in their meeting. I wonder how safe Ambassador Huntsman is feeling in Russia right now knowing the President is receptive to the idea of Putin locking up a former Ambassador. This ***** is all about the Magnitsky Act. Read up on it and you'll realize why Putin wants these guys so bad. This is retaliation for exposing him and Russian oligarchs and costing them billions of dollars.

Clinton Foundation is still under investigation.

POLITICS

The Clinton Foundation continues to be the subject of a great deal of controversy long after Hillary Clinton lost her election to Donald Trump.

The most recent stems from the Obama administration's controversial approval of a Russian company's purchase of Uranium One. That purchase gave Russia control of 20% of the uranium in the United States.

While that deal was under consideration, however, the Justice Department was investigating a series of criminal acts inside the U.S. committed by Russian nuclear officials, including bribery, extortion and racketeering.

In addition, they uncovered evidence that Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation, creating the appearance, at least of a conflict of interest, since Hillary Clinton, who was then Secretary of State, signed off on the Uranium One purchase.

When Hillary Clinton agreed to be Secretary of State during President Obama's first term, she promised her distance from the Clinton Foundation. The foundation also agreed to limit foreign donations.

Both agreements were for good reasons. Foreign officials and governments were big donors to the Clintons' family foundation, and there were concerns in the Obama administration about conflicts of interest between the foundation and Hillary Clinton's work at Secretary of State.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
          I don't live in your ****pot country thank God, address the point or shut the **** up.
          Manlet? Haha I'd beat the **** from you
          Anyone know where this angry little beta troll came from? Disappear scumbag!

Comment

Clinton Foundation is still under investigation.

POLITICS

The Clinton Foundation continues to be the subject of a great deal of controversy long after Hillary Clinton lost her election to Donald Trump.

The most recent stems from the Obama administration's controversial approval of a Russian company's purchase of Uranium One. That purchase gave Russia control of 20% of the uranium in the United States.

While that deal was under consideration, however, the Justice Department was investigating a series of criminal acts inside the U.S. committed by Russian nuclear officials, including bribery, extortion and racketeering.

In addition, they uncovered evidence that Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation, creating the appearance, at least of a conflict of interest, since Hillary Clinton, who was then Secretary of State, signed off on the Uranium One purchase.

When Hillary Clinton agreed to be Secretary of State during President Obama's first term, she promised her distance from the Clinton Foundation. The foundation also agreed to limit foreign donations.

Both agreements were for good reasons. Foreign officials and governments were big donors to the Clintons' family foundation, and there were concerns in the Obama administration about conflicts of interest between the foundation and Hillary Clinton's work at Secretary of State.
            Ok man. Wake me up when there's finally some progress on it. I'm tired of hearing about this. Been hearing about it for 2 years yet nothing has come from it. Just another already debunked conspiracy theory but keep chasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Ok man. Wake me up when there's finally some progress on it. I'm tired of hearing about this. Been hearing about it for 2 years yet nothing has come from it. Just another already debunked conspiracy theory but keep chasing.
              Hmmm, isn't that like the Mueller investigation? One big nothing after another.

Comment

Yup this is why they didnt want Putin and Trump alone talking.

Comment

Hmmm, isn't that like the Mueller investigation? One big nothing after another.
                  There have actually been indictments, guilty pleas, and arrests in the Mueller investigation. What about Benghazi? You're being played for a fool with these conspiracy theories. And when they don't pan out ya'll resort to more conspiracy theories, 'It's the deep state!!!!!1!'. I deal in facts and results. Wake me when there's actually movement on this Uranium 1 investigation.

Just look how Putin played you with this. Do you realize how much money 400 million is and what it would take to funnel it to the Hillary campaign without any of it being reported? When I heard Putin say that I laughed because it was so ridiculous. But Putin knows Trumpanzees love a good conspiracy theory, especially if it involves Hillary. You're willing to accept his words instead of using basic common sense of how could someone funnell 400 million dollars into a campaign and no one noticed
                  Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 07-17-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Sad conservatives turned to anti American treasonists Reagan turning in his grave

Comment

Basically what you've convinced yourself of is that the world watched the Presidential campaign and nobody noticed Hillary spent 400 million more dollars than what her campaign reported they took in. Do you realize how stupid that is?

And when you realize how stupid that is by using basic common sense, instead of admitting it doesn't make sense. Your next step is to come up with a conspiracy theory to explain it.
                      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 07-17-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X