Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re watching Mayweather Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is probably the fight of Mayweather's I've watched the most times. Probably about 4 or 5 times. Which is Mayweather's fight you've watched the most times?
    Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 07-08-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
      This is probably the fight of Mayweather's I've watched the most times. Probably about 4 or 5 times. Which is Mayweather's fight you've watched the most times?
      Easily Castillo 1 cause I could never justify him wining that every watch Castillo won.

Comment

Mayweather/Chavez is still my overall favorite performance of his.

Comment

I didn't watch the Marquez bout for a long time because I never thought JMM would win but when I did watch, I was impressed by Floyd's virtuoso performance. I never watched the Berto fight. I know some fans probably never watched the McGregor bout, out of principle. I watched the replay of it.
          Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 07-08-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Feels like yesterday. Incredible build up.

Morales-Barrera II busted my cherry. I was never the same.

Comment

Hatton and his ineffective aggression. My favorite punch of the night was in the 8th when Hatton came rushing in and Floyd gave him a lead right and Hatton fell forward and was hugging Floyd at the waist to keep from hitting the canvas. Lol

Comment

i think its very appropriate that this is one of floyds "super fights" little guy who sucked azz at welterweight and ref that protected floyd. fits perfectly

Comment

I didn't watch the Marquez bout for a long time because I never thought JMM would win but when I did watch, I was impressed by Floyd's virtuoso performance. I never watched the Berto fight. I know some fans probably never watched the McGregor bout, out of principle. I watched the replay of it.
                  12 boring rounds against a strict counterpuncher who was much smaller than him. what did you expect? he sure can pick um. but to get people to buy into his crap and pretend he's amazing for it. thats the real virtuoso performance.

Comment

Floyd faced everybody it was just the timing that was convenient - he got a lot of guys with one foot out the door already, at least at 147+. Hatton though was unbeaten but for all the hard living he had done so if you want to blame something blame that not the ref. Ricky Fatton lost that night.

Comment

Floyd faced everybody it was just the timing that was convenient - he got a lot of guys with one foot out the door already, at least at 147+. Hatton though was unbeaten but for all the hard living he had done so if you want to blame something blame that not the ref. Ricky Fatton lost that night.
                      And Floyd lost to Castillo

Comment

Working...
                      X